Explanations on the plane

When I woke up I realized I was on a plane, I sat up and looked around it wasnt a commercial plane, it was a private plane. I started to freak out. Then I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, it was Morgan, "Hey guys, shes up." I scooted towards the window trying to make myself melt Into the wall, they all sat down across from me with Morgan sitting next to me.

I started to shake, the fear was apparent in my eyes. "Shhhhh baby girl, it's ok. Bubba's got you." Morgan said trying to calm me down. I looked scared and genuinely confused, "bubba? Who's bubba?" Morgan laughed a little, "instead of daddy, I like to be called bubba.

"Oh my god...they did know.....they know I'm a little. " I thought to myself, I blushed super hard, "but your not my daddy or bubba or whatever you call it. "

Reid spoke up, "baby girl, since were soulmates that makes us your daddys'." It all came flooding back to me, soulmates. "Shit..." I muttered.

Hotch squeezed the bridge of his nose, "so that's your first rule, no swearing. Do you understand?" An incredulous look crossed my face, "no, I dont understand! I don't know any of you, you dont get to give me any fucking rules." Hotchner barred his teeth, "This is your last warning, one more time and your gonna be put over my knee and get a spanking!"

I huffed and turned my head towards the window, there was snow falling. "Mother fucker! Where are we going?! My dads gonna freak the fuck out! " I flipped and Hotchner looked beyond livid. He picked me up and threw me over his knee, pulled my jeans down and gave me 10 hard swats. I teared up, but I wasnt gonna let this man make me cry. I tore myself from his lap and sat on my sore bum as far across from him as I could get. My so called daddys were at a loss for words.

Reid spoke up, "Emmy, sweetheart, we already talked to your dad. He knows what's going on, do you wanna talk to him? "

"What did you tell him? Oh my fuck! what did you say? You didn't tell him I was little did you?" I was panicked, Spencer got to me first, he put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, he had beautiful eyes... no focus Emmy!

Spencer pulled me out of my thoughts, "we thought he knew, when he was confused we explained everything. Now before you panic, your mom and I explained everything to him. He said he can accept it, that he loves you. He also told us you just escaped your husband because he was abusive. We are gonna help you get divorced as soon as possible. Your safe with us, we work for the FBI. We are going to Quantico. Do you understand?" He tilted my head up to look at him. I was shocked but nodded. He smiled, "Good girl." Then he kissed my forehead.

As far as the daddy's went I was still mostly scared of Hotch, sorry, I mean, Daddy. One of my rules was to call them by their title not their name, hotch was daddy, morgan was bubba, Rossi was papa, and spencer was dada.

I was about to fall asleep when all of a sudden I realized I didn't have my bags they were in Arizona! "Fuck!" I half yelled, daddy was not thrilled and looked at me, "excuse me, young lady?" I got scared, "shit, no, fuck, no, dammit, oh c'mon! Sorry! Please dont hit me!"

Daddy sighed, "you really need to learn to control yourself. Those are bad words! What are you trying to say?" I fiddled my fingers and sighed, "I'm trying to tell you I dont gave my bags! My bags has all my medications and little stuff and clothes!" Hotch sighed and got up he went to the Back of the plane and pulled back with him a pair of two large suitcases with hearts and teddy bears on them, "are these yours?" I nodded.

"Ok, good. Now for that swear fest earlier, your gonna get 5 more spankings. "Noooo! Please no!" I whined. Daddy wasnt having any excuses tonight, "if you move or cover your bottom, I will double it. Now come over here." I hesitated, and he started counting, "5...,4...,3....,2...., do not make me get to one, young lady." Despite my fear, I went over to hotch but I did so very slowly. "Good girl, I'm proud of you for being brave, now your gonna count these out ok?" I nodded hesitantly. He pulled my jeans and my panties down and i whined, "no please daddy not my panties!" I said panicked and I tried running away from him, I saw the pained look on his face but he held me down and pulled my panties down, I started to cry before he even hit me.

He lifted his arm and let the first one fall, not wanting to upset him further I cried out, "one!" Another one, "two!", another "three" , already sobbing he brought down another one, "ffffour" more sobs, daddy wanted to stop, "one more sweet girl, ok I promise, your doing do good. The last one struck me and cried out "five!!!" Daddy sighed and gently rubbed my sore bottom, then he brought up my panties and jeans. He was about to try to comfort me when I tried running away, he held onto me and I cried into his shirt. "Shhhhhhh, it's okay, you were so brave, it's over now. Youre a good girl." He said while stroking my hair. We stayed like that till I fell asleep, once I was asleep papa snapped a picture of me and daddy.