Shopping, Diapers and Car seats

So there I was, sitting in an oversized onesie in bubba's lap with the seat belt over us. I felt so little, both physically and in my head space.

Once we arrived, I noticed everyone but dada was there. Once I got unbuckled, I ran over to daddy, bubba had tried to grab me but missed, I almost got hit by a car in the process, daddy grabbed me, he looked scared, he held me tight. Then looked into my eyes, "you dont run across the street! You almost got hit! He held me tight again, "your gonna get a spanking because you were unsafe, understand?" I cried out "no daddy please! I wont do it again!" He ignored my pleading then he flipped me over his knee and gave me 5 quick, hard spanks. I was crying but he shushed me and picked me up and cradled me.

"We dont want you wandering so your gonna go in the cart, ok?" I nodded with tears still in my eyes. Mommy came over and kissed my cheek, wiping my tears away, she pulled a tissue out of her purse and had me blow.

Mommy smiled, "better, baby?" I nodded. Everyone had carts, bubba and papa had big carts like for furniture and daddy had a normal cart like the one I was in.

We all walked into ok the store and I was aching for my paci, usually I didnt want it but right now I was in total little space. Mommy and I went over to the clothes, the lady working the clothing section came up and asked if I needed to be sized, she was obviously looking at my oversized onesie.

"She just had her first regression shot, thatd be great if we could size her." Mommy said.

The lady smiled, "follow me."

We followed her into a back room, mommy took my onesie off, I was embarrassed and tried to hide behind mommy. The lady chuckled, "no reason to be frightened dear."

Mommy guided me in front of the lady, the lady was surprised to see no diaper.

"You know, babies need diapers. We have some in the bathroom. We can size her after she has a diaper on." The lady said.

I started to whine, mommy picked me up, "you know what daddy says, no whining. Little girls wear diapers. Let's go put you in one." Mommy carried me to the bathroom and laid me on the cold changing table, she pulled out a diaper that had butterflies on it, "so you get used to the feeling I'm gonna clean you up first. "

Mommy lifted my legs, took a wipe and wiped me starting in my front and going all the way back. She threw away the dirty wipe, and lifted my legs a little higher so she could put the diaper under my bum, I was crying of embarrassment. Mommy shushed me while taping up the sides. Finally snapping my oversized onesie in place.

Then she picked me up and we walked back to the sizing room, the lady was waiting.

Mommy took off the oversized onesie and the lady cooed, "such a cute baby!" The lady got right to work measuring me, once finished she looked at my mommy and said, I was a size 2L.

Mommy dressed me in the oversized onesie, scooped me up and put me in the cart again. We were browsing through clothes and found lots of cute onesies, disney themed overalls and disney princess and carebear themed pinafore dresses. That's when bubba called asking where we were, as soon as mommy told him I saw bubba, papa and daddy. I waved at them and they waved back, coming towards us.

Daddys cart was filled with bottles, sippy cups, disney themed plates, Disney themed bowls, utinsels, bath toys, a few stuffies and last but not least diapers, lots of diapers.

I was drawn from my thoughts by papa picking me up, he was surprised when he felt the diaper, "oh mi amore! I'm so proud of you! Your such a good girl wearing your diaper!"

Daddy was surprised, "did she put up a fight?" He asked mommy. Mommy shook her head, "she cried and protested but no kicking or anything" . Daddy was shocked he thought it'd be harder than that to get me into a diaper.

"Come here sweet heart!" Daddy came over and took me from papa, "I'm so proud of you! You can pick out one stuffie." Daddy carried me to the stuffie section and I picked out a pink sparkly soft unicorn. When we walked back, mommy was paying at the cash register and so were bubba and papa. So daddy put me in the cart and started loading things onto the register.

Once everyone had paid we had gone back to the cars. Everything was packed except for 5 boxes, they were the same 5 boxes. Everyone opened a box and pulled it out, it was a car seat, they all set it up in each of their cars. Dada would have to set his up later.

Bubba grabbed me from the cart and tried to put me in the carseat in his backseat of his truck, I was whining, "no! I dont need a carseat! I'm a big girl!" I was kicking and managed to actually hit him. Bubba grabbed my chin and made me look at him, "little girls do not hit! Your gonna get a spanking."

I was crying, "Bubba! Nooo!" Bubba then gave me 5 hard spanks, but it wasnt so bad because of the diaper. I was sniffling and pouting while bubba put me back in my seat and buckled me in.

We drove to the house, we were the last to arrive, there was so much going on but I was sleepy.

Bubba came and grabbed me from the carseat, he saw how sleepy i was, "looks like this baby needs some sleep. Let's go see if your papa and daddy finished the crib. We walked in and there were people everywhere, we walked straight upstairs and into my room, daddy was sitting on the ground and papa was standing over the crib, they looked up and smiled. "Does mi amore need a nap?" Papa asked sweetly. Daddy pulled down the side of the crib and put my unicorn in the crib, papa brought me over and tucked me in. They were about to leave when I started crying.

They all came back shushing me, "what's wrong sweetheart?" Daddy asked.

"No go daddy! No go! Want paci! Want daddy!" I cried. Daddy picked me up and cradled me, he looked at bubba, "go find her paci, will you?" Bubba nodded and went downstairs.

Daddy started bouncing gently while singing,

"Edelweiss, edelweiss
Every morning you greet me

Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

Blossom of snow
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever"

Bubba came in and had my paci, he clipped it to my shirt and slipped the paci in my mouth with ease.

Daddy continued singing g and bouncing me,

"Edelweiss, edelweiss
Bless my home-land forever

Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

Blossom of snow
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever..."

Then I was asleep, daddy gently placed me down in my crib And shut it. He then turned on the baby monitor and then joined others to work on my playroom.