⭐ 『 ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ 』⭐

Everyone moved on. After the final fire of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator. Every soul moved on. Be it to finally take it's deserving rest, or suffer forever for the commited crimes. All those little souls. Finally free from the endless suffering. From the infinite cycle.

All free.

But one.

One remained. Alone.

The soul of Fritz Kirchwey. One of the lost children. He was left. He was unable to move on. He was looking forward to it. To be set free. But what turned out to everyone to the the sweet release from the pain, was a lie to Fritz. He couldn't. For some reason he was unable to. His spirit remained in this world. He was bound to this world.

The old Freddy's location. The first one got reused by another company. Decades after it was abandoned. And that's where his spirit had it's new home. A lonely home.

Even though this place was filled with children during the day. He was alone. He didn't had his mechanical body anymore. He had nothing. But his memories of this place as it used to be Freddy's.

Jeremy , Gabriel, Cassidy and Susie. All moved on. He was alone.

He was suffering. Roaming this place during the night. From 12 AM till 6 AM.

The only time he was visible was during those hours. Like back in the night when he was Foxy. Now. He was nothing

A nobody. Everyone who remembered him. Died and passed on. By now there was no doubt about it. At least for him. He was unknown. A tragedy buried in the dark.

A thing the world would never know.

He was destined to suffer.

He couldn't break free.

He cried and cried.

But there was nothing. Nobody who would help. Who would save him.