🗡 『ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ』🗡

It was a stormy night.

You just got your job at the new pizzeria. You simply had to clean. Whatever was left after the children and adults were here. Pizza and sauce stains. Tomato sauce. Some dirty napkins and other garbage.

Nothing to special. Just a job that took place late. You weren't eager to finish quickly. Your apartment was quite a while away. And the storm was truly one of the worst. So you slowly worked your way up the western hallway from the office. There were those drawings. Very few though as the pizzeria was still very young. And most of them weren't really different from each other. Just. Pizza and kids. Nothing else. You let out a sigh. The job was boring. Most likely one of the worst around here those days. And you were alone. But there was this feeling. That somebody was as well around. You didn't feel comfortable to relax with an anonymous watcher. You took a look around. But there was nothing. Just you and the building. But the feeling of someone being right there didn't go away  it got even worse now as you couldn't spot the source of it.

❝  Whatever ❞

You whispered to yourself as you went back to cleaning the place. It was better to work than think about it. Right ?

But even when working. Your brain simply didn't desire to let go of it. It actually began to get really weird. What was it ? There was no sound. No one who could watch you. There was nothing. You raised your head to once more look around. Nothing. Just the party tables and party hats. You shook your head before going back to the janitorial closet to get some more cleaning supplies. Alone as you reached for it. You could feel a cold presence. Without hesitation you took what you needed and went back to work. Even if it didn't distracted much, it did enough to make it bearable. It was truly getting worse.