Mutagen search

No one's p.o.v

The turtle bros were searching for mutagen once again.... ya know, since they made over sixty fall all over the city from a battle. Either way- they didn't want to bring Louisa since she barely even knows how to use her weapons. So right now she's training with Master Splinter as Donnie says "I still feel so bad about April. Now with Louisa here is so hard to keep an eye on her-" "maybe neither of them like mutants." Raph rolled his eyes at Leo but says "don't get so bent out of shape because of April, she'll come around."

Donnie felt a bit better as he says "yeah, I guess you're right" as he's checking his analyzer for the mutagen, then he looks up. They're all searching, but Mikey comes up from a dumpster by Leo with a smile as he's hiding something. "No sign of any mutagen, but you're not going to believe what I found!" Mikey says and holds up an iguana doll. Leo looked the doll in the eyes feeling weirded out as he couldn't look away as it's in his face. "An iguana wearing a top hat, isn't that cool? I mean, why would you throw this out? Ello governor. How do you like my mon-acle?"

Donnie corrected him by saying "monocle" Mikey just deadpans saying "whatever" Raph walked up to Mikey, wanting him to get rid of the toy. "You realize that could be a distant cousin? And he's stuffed with saw dust!" Raph says annoyed. Mikey screamed, twirled the iguana and threw it away while wiping his hand on his shell. Donnie looks back at his siblings saying "quiet guys, my ooze scanner is going crazy again. I told you mutagen was close by" Raph was annoyed at this as he says "eh, you're scanner's as useless as a trench coat on a turtle."

Leo walks into view saying "just- give him a chance Raph, it's our fault those containers went missing, we gotta find them before some random joe gets mutated." As they were talking Donnie figured out that the mutagen is on top of the roof above them. "This way!" With that they all went up to look for the mutagen- Mikey was the one to find it. "Found it! How many does that bring us up to?" Mikey asked when his bros caught up with him. Donnie was still looking down at his scanner as he says "one.. in a half!" Making the others groan.

Donnie then adds "but look at the bright side, only sixty-three more to go!" Mikey started to get happy as he shook the mutagen above his head. None of them knowing they're being watched by Karai, who is now planning another set up. Leo grabbed the mutagen from Mikey before he could drop it on himself and says "let's just go. We should find at least one more before we stop for the night" they jump away as they go searching still. When they get to a billboard of soda, Mikey yawned saying "we've been looking for mutagen for days now dudes."

Then he went upside down and continued saying "it's so boring- I'm going to scream!" Then he screamed as he's right there. His bros all yelled something different-
"MIKEY!"
"Shut it!"
"Okay, okay!"
Leo then stood up straight saying "we get it, we'll take a break and do something fun" getting his bros happy at the sound of this. So Leo says "training session, yes!" He was happy while the others just groaned and complained. The eldest bro just looks at the younger ones saying "guys, sensei wants me to train you. And that's what I'm gonna do" he looks towards a building across the road and points at it. "You see Dragon gate?" Leo asked as he points over there, they all just agreed, not knowing where this is going.

"I'm going to defend it, like, king of the mountain.. okay? Now the only way you can get past me is to use traditional close-quarters fighting. Got it?" Leo explained, but Raph says "whatever you say fearless leader, let's just get it over with." Leo jumped away first, waiting for his bros as they jumped after him, but he jumped away again. Before the youngest two bros could follow the oldest, Raph stopped them from jumping. "Guys.. I got an idea" Raph whispered so Leo wouldn't hear, but they all liked the plan now.

Leo was already prepared for them, but isn't as prepared as he thinks he is, turning around with weapon in hand as he stands there. Mikey was up first as they walk on the wire holding up the paper lanterns, he smiled at his bros. Then he put in earbuds that are playing music at the moment, as he dance-fought Leo. He didn't like the sight, but got outplayed as Mikey jumped up in the air and land on Dragon gate. "That's not fair, that wasn't a real fight!" Leo says as he feels Donnie get on the wire right now.

Donnie used strategy to make Leo have to defend himself from ninja stars from hitting him from different angles, giving him the chance to get to Dragon gate. "King of the mountain baby!" Donnie says as he wraps an arm around Mikey's shoulders, making Mikey do the same. Leo was annoyed, but he looks back at Raph asking "so what's your trick gonna be?" Raph smirked. "Tricks? What're you guys talking about??" Raph asked faking his own obliviousness about why Leo's upset. It was at that point when Raph threw his sai towards Leo, making him have to defend himself.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood