Bit of training/Lame-o-nardo

No one's p.o.v

"Hey! Ninjas never throw their weapons" Leo says annoyed, but didn't expect Raph to rush towards him and push him off the wire. He roughly landed on the ground with a groan, but he sees his katana land in front of him. A bit confused as he sees the name 'Lame-o-nardo' on it, the others jump down and high five happily. Leo stands up upset as he asks "why do you undermine my training?!" Raph was visibly annoyed. "You just want us to fight exactly like you fight!" Raph says while pointing at Leo, Mikey copying his movements.

"But the whole point is to get to Dragon gate anyway we can! Right?" Raph says as Mikey does random movements with his hand now. Leo looked down at his katana upset as he frowns at the name that continues to make him sad. That's when they decided to head back to the lair, where they hear Louisa and Master Splinter still training. They've been training for almost two hours now, that's longer than how long the guys thought she'd go for. But she just wants to try to catch up with them, even if it means training for so long in one day.

Leo just desparately needed to talk to Master Splinter, so he walked in even if he knew they were training- but let's just say the turtles were surprised she lasted this long-

Louisa's p.o.v

I avoid a swipe of Master Splinter's cane as I hear footsteps walk in, I'm still in training mode as I look behind me and put my kunai to his throat. Leo put his hands up in surrender saying "I'm not drawing out my katana, so put the weapon down." We laugh a bit, but I put it down as Master Splinter says "that is enough training for today. Maybe in about four to five weeks of training like this you could catch up to them young one." I smile and nod my head as I'm out of breath, I already know he's going easy, that's why it'll take so long.

At this point I feel so out of breath I sit down and listen to Leo as he talks to Master Splinter, but I got a little bored after a second and look at the dart board. With a small smirk I get up and grab my kunai, narrowing my eyes a bit and throw it to bounce off the tree. I watch as it speeds past Leo and somehow lands on the middle of the dart board, my jaw dropped. Leo looked back at me and asked "seriously?? You too?!" While groaning afterwards out of anger. I tilt my head and ask "me too what??" He just sighs and shakes his head, then looks back at Master Splinter.

"I just want to be a good leader, ya know?" Leo asks, so out of curiousity I look at his katana that is having a spot on it from what I can see. "I can clean this for you" I say and grab the katana as he tried to stop me I see what the 'spot' is. Frowning I ask "this is why you're doubting your leading... huh??" I ask and hand him the katana. He nods, but Master Splinter says "a true leader doesn't always impose his will, but helps his followers flourish and grow." Leo looks back down at the words on his katana with a frown as he says "maybe I shouldn't be leading the team."

My eyebrows furrow as I hit his shoulder hard, he flinches and says "ow!" As he softly glares at me "don't ever doubt yourself Leo. If you doubt yourself as an actual leader, how do you expect others to see you as one??" I ask. Master Splinter nods once saying "she is right Leonardo" I side smile, but see the sad look on his face. 'I don't want to see him looking like this' I think, but smile all the way as I bump him slightly with my elbow. "Hey Leo, think you could train me now?? Master Splinter has shown me a bit of his easy moves."

Leo softly smiles and nods his head, then we get ready, I grabbed my kunai from the dart board and ready myself with kunais first. Then we begun our small training- only calling it small since I know he's going easy on me too. We're going at it, he keeps on getting surprised as I'm not going down easily, so I kick him in the plastron. He flew back a bit, but ran back at me, so I stepped to the side and kicked him in the side now. He actually tripped and landed on the back of his own shell, I smile big and throw my arms up.

Clapping is heard, so we all look over to see his brothers clapping as Donnie and Mikey run over to me- putting me on their shoulders. "Great job, dudette!" "That was amazing!" They both say as they run around the dojo. I laugh a little, but see Leo look down troubled, so I tilt my head as I'm looking at him sadly. Raph then says "didn't know you had it in ya, but guys, we should get goin on finding mutagen. Before anything happens to it" the others agreed and finally set me down as Leo nods once.

I then say "let me come with" Donnie shakes his head saying "it's too dangerous Louisa-" "you just seen me throw down your leader. I also didn't fall down easily to Master Splinter going easy! Let me come" I say and cross my arms. The turtles all share a look, then they look at Master Splinter confused on what to say. "Let her go, she will be okay with all of you there" was his answer, so I throw my arms up happily. "Woo!" I say and laugh a bit, making Mikey do the same and hug my tight "go dudette!" He says happily.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood