Escape?/20 points

Louisa's p.o.v

"That's a lie!" He says and runs at her, but got held back by two different footbots, so I glare at them and run towards her myself. Knowing that they'd try to contain me, so I slashed both of their heads off and grazed her arm too. "Get them out of my sight!" Karai says angered and turned around as she walks away. "Karai, listen to me, Splinter would never hurt your mother!" Leo says, getting more held by footbots. I growl and cut all of their heads off out of anger, now they've adapted that from me and grab my wrist.

"Tie them up! We're using them as bait, the other three turtles won't be far behind for them" Karai says and walks out without turning back. With that I get grabbed first "Louisa!" Leo says and was about to help, but gets held back too. They somehow get tape over our mouths and two chairs as they stand around us not moving now. I growl and struggle in the chair, starting to heat up the tape with my mouth to make it fall off my mouth. With a smile I get a side off, so I spit it away and say "Leo, I got a small ninja star in my bra."

He looks at me confused, but his eyes grow wide at me, so she shakes his head, I roll my eyes and say "it's just body parts Leo, it's our only way. Not to menetion we can warn the guys before hand if we somehow get me out of here." He groans and closes his eyes, probably thinking it over, so I smile as he nods his head once. With that I go left and right in the chair saying "get prepared to catch me Leo, I'm going to fall." Once I said that I started falling towards him, he barely caught me before I fell to the floor.

"Good, now reach down for the ninja star" I whisper as he continues, the robots still just stand there, so he reaches down, trying not to touch anything but the star. Then he actually grabbed it on the second try..... so he laughs a little under the tape and his grip slipped. I silently shriek as I fall to the floor, it hurt a little, but I'm fine, he starts to cut himself free quickly. Then he got himself free as he silently went down to me and untied me quickly. I grab the tape off of his mouth quickly, which he had to not scream from the pain.

We smile and he throws me up towards the beams, I barely grab on and pull myself up, but he got seen and tackled as he got tied up again. The bots forget about me, so I smile and silently jump across the beams to a glass part of the ceiling. I smile and open it, seeing pigeons and the guys are right there, the guys look at me shocked. "Louisa!" Donnie whisper yells happily as he tried to come over to me, but someone grabbed me foot. I gasp and reach out, but get pulled down quickly "Donnie!" I yell as I fall into a footbots' arms.

"Louisa-" but he got quiet and I see them on the beams above, this footbot didn't see them since he was carrying me back to the chair. I struggle in its hold "you stupid robot-o footbot-" Leo started screaming under his tape. 'Dang they already got tape over his mouth- wait I can still warn them!' I think and stop struggling. "It's a gosh diddly darn trap! We're all ba-" the footbot covered my mouth as the guys got the other bots down. Donnie then runs towards the bot holding me and takes it down, I groan as I land on the floor.

"Are you okay??" Donnie asks as he helps me up, so I nod my head and remember about the trap "it's a trap!" I say with Leo at the same time. We all go towards Leo as the bots advance towards us a bit, I roll my eyes and stay behind the guys. I have no weapon, I'm useless right now, but I was the first to turn around and see Karai. The guys who aren't tied notice my shock and turn around too, so Raph tries to threaten her. "You got two choice sweetheart" Raph says as he cuts the rope that is containing Leo to the chair.

"Let us go or walk away from this standing in a sandwhich bag!" Raph says as Leo stands up and faces towards Karai too, so I stay by Donnie. 'I might get seriously injured from this, this is so stupid!' I think to myself as I stay alert. "Sorry Raphael, can't let you go, it's not really that personal with the rest of you turtles. I just need you for bait" I finally finish what I was saying earlier "she wants Master Splinter." Karai looks at the back of her hand saying "your sensei will eventually track you here.. and when he shows up, he will know what it's like to truly suffer."

I roll my eyes and say "there's not just turtles in here, ya know" she nods and says "that's why I'm dealing with you personally Louisa." My eyes go wide as she hands both me and Leo our weapons again like she did the last time. "Restrain the turtles!" She instructs the footbots "Louisa, I'm not leaving your side!" Donnie says determined. I smile and nod as Karai punched me in the face, I stumble back a bit and say "maybe it'd be good to get some help too." He nervously laughs as we all begun to fight, the guys fighting like Leo would be during this.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood