Ambush!

Louisa's p.o.v

We all got into the Shellrazor, going up to the surface, I smile as I kick my foot against the floor a bit to occupy myself as I wait to find the mutagen. Mikey then asks "you're not mad at us, are you Leo?" I then felt awkward as I hear this now. Then he offered his comic if Leo wasn't mad, but he shoved it out of his face kind of sounding mad. "I'm not mad, I just think you guys need to be a little better at following my orders" Leo said with his arms still crossed. Raph looks back at Leo saying "aw, it's too bad I can't play my violin as I drive" I glare at him for that.

"Ya know, you guys can be a little hard on Leo, this is all new to you guys, you're all thinking he should know what to do at all times. This is his own way at trying to get you to improve yourselves to be your best you that he knows. The best you that he knows could be out right now!" I say and put my hand in a fist with a smile. Raph groans and says "you sound worse than Leo when he tries to give a speech" Donnie looks at me with a small smile though. Mikey on the other hand chuckles "there's a better version of me??" He asks confused.

I smile and nod my head, but Leo says "what's your problem Raph? Still upset that you're not leading the team-" "stop the Shellrazor. The scanner picked up another mutagen canister-" but Raph stopped so quickly we all go forward. I land against something hard as he stopped, groaning a bit from the sudden hit as I fall down. Something landed next to me too, so I open my eyes and see Donnie "did I hit your shell??" I ask in pain. He looks at me as he's sitting there and put his hand over his mouth "there's a bruise... isn't there??" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

All he did was nod his head and apologize as he stood up while offering me his three fingered hand for help up, I accept it, but pull him to look me in the eye. "Tell me how bad it is or I'll give you one as bad as you're making it out to be Donatello" I say while narrowing my eyes. Donnie gulped saying "it's definitely noticeable...." a small blush now on his face from this. I nod once and put some of my hair to cover my forehead "better?" I ask pointing at my head. He nods his head and we all go out and start searching for the mutagen as Donnie still has his scanner.

"We're close guys, the signals coming from the basement" Donnie says as we walk towards the basement, I smile and nod once. Leo then says "okay, let's not make any sudden moves before I give the-" the others already walked in. "Orders" Leo adds last after he walked over to the opening and sighs, then he looks back at me. "You coming?" Leo asks while motioning his head, so I nod and follow him down into the basement. As we're walking Mikey stopped and looked off to the side saying "oh yeah, found it!" As he runs over to it.

I laugh a little at his words "go ninja, go ninja, go!" He says as he puts his arms up running towards it, but something feels off. "Don't!" Both me and Leo yelled, knowing that this is a trap, but Mikey did the exact opposite. The only ways of escape are now blocked off, so Leo says "see, if you'd have just listened to me-" but he got interrupted. "Easier than I thought, your friend here looks cute, she new??" She asks standing on some crates. Leo then says "Karai!" She smirks saying "long time, eh Leo?" I roll my eyes at the flirting.

"Geez, the time you guys get threatened is the one time you let me come along" I joke as we all get our weapons ready to fight. "Your lady friend is really getting good at setting ambushes!" Donnie says annoyed to Leo. They're all around me like they were when we were facing the Squirrelanoids, so I growl a bit. "Ha, these foot soldiers won't even break a sweat!" Raph says as he was the first to leave the circle. That got the others to leave me, so I smirk and fight off as best as I can, even though these are men.

Their eyes glow after I punched one across the face, my eyes widen at this as I try to punch his chin from the bottom, but he grabbed my hand. "Okay, now I see why you said this was- DANGEROUS!" I scream as I get thrown across the room. I land on the ground as I groan, hearing Leo say "everybody fall back!" Someone also picked me up. That throw hurt, so I didn't complain, but I hear "you're going to be okay Louisa." Then I also hear "what?! We're running away??" From Raph sounding so upset right now.

From the voice that talked to me I could tell that it was Donnie, so I just open my eyes slowly to see that I was right as Leo runs to us. "It's not running, it's a tactical retreat- move!" Then the two begin to run away as Mikey and Raph don't. They waited at a elevator door as Donnie says "this way!" Knowing that they're going to actually run now. Donnie says "hang on, we're having to climb up!" So I do as he starts to climb, but one grabs his foot. He gasps, so I furrow my eyebrows and narrow my eyes and kick it in the head out of anger.

"Let GO!" I yell as I kick it to the ground and see Leo do the same for Mikey, so we watch as they fall down to the floor- they're robots. "El man-o robot-o??" I ask surprised as Donnie asks "those guys are robots??" So I nod my head. "Move your shell Donnie, go!" Both me and Leo say together, so Donnie does move. My grip slipped a bit as he stumbled, making me accidentally let go, I scream a bit as I fall. Someone grabbed my wrist as they climbed "I got you!" Leo says as he sets me on his shell.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood