Training?

Louisa's p.o.v

I sigh and say "thanks Leo" then he nods once as he begins to climb up faster, but footbots are catching up with us, so I try to kick them away. Leo keeps on trying to climb as I kicked very few away as we try to escape from these robots. "Hurry Leo!" Raph yelled as I couldn't keep them away and they grab both me and Leo. "Louisa, Leo, you can make it!" Donnie yelled, which made me try to resist harder, but it didn't help much. Leo couldn't grab Raph's hand, so I try to get out from all of the robots to grab it, but the cable snapped.

We scream as we fall back "Louisa!" I hear Donnie yell as we continue to fall, but Leo pulled me to his hold to try to break my fall. When we finally get all the way down, we "oofed" but some of the robots make it and there's more here now. Then we get picked up and carried away out of here, Karai smirking at us as she watches us get carried. "Wait, bring her to face me" Karai says to the bots, so they carry me towards her, she jumps off of the crates and faces me. "Leave her out of this Karai!" Leo yelled as he struggled, but she scoffs and looks back at me with a smirk.

"You are nothing to them, probably just someone who is homeless and doesn't know how to protect herself yet, say goodnight" then she headbutted me unconscious.

Leo's p.o.v

I gasp and watch her body go limp and her glasses fall to the floor, Karai chuckled as she picked them up and walk towards me, holding them in front of me. "Looks like she won't need these-" she grunts a bit as I kick them from her hold and into mine. Keeping my stare cold as I say "Louisa will need these, that's why she had them on Karai. That's why I'll give them to her" she rolled her eyes and says "fine, I'll let you give them to her. Footbots, fall out!" Then they all begin running to the Bradford dojo, putting me in a cage with Louisa.

She gets barely set on my legs as they shut the door and lock us in here, so I sigh and look down at her groaning, but not waking up. I sigh and keep her glasses in my hands as she gets a bit of her bangs in her face as she moved. My smile started to slowly grow as I get it out of her face, but frown as I see she has a black eye. Her smile made mine come back though as Karai says "didn't know I needed to bring a barf bag." She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, so I playfully say "you're the one who locked us in the same cage, that's on you."

She just glared at me and says "didn't know you were capable of liking more than one girl-"

Louisa's p.o.v

-short time skip-

I groan as I wake up to hearing Leo say "awesome day Leo, awesome day" opening my eyes I see I'm in a weird position as I lay on his lap. "You deserve everything you're getting Leo" I hear Karai say, but then she says "looks like Sleeping Beauty woke up." I furrow my eyebrows, but Leo helps me sit up a bit and hands me my glasses with a soft smile. I smile softly and say "thanks-" "ugh, since you betrayed me last time, you better hope you can keep that girl safe." Noticing we're in a cage I sigh and groan, Leo sighs and silently apologized to me, the robots moved a bit.

"Don't you love it? My new robotic footbots follow my orders to a T" I roll my eyes at this making Leo silently chuckle as Karai continued. "No arguing, no prodding- they do whatever I want, cool right?" Leo then answers with "yeah, convenient, real nice" he's really annoyed. Karai then adds I've been teaching the footbots new skills, but now I'm turning the training to someone new." A kunai- 'is that my kunai?!' I think upset as I see it cut the cable that's holding us up from above. We scream a bit as we fall, me on top of his shell as he lands on his hands and knees shocked from the landing.

"Footbots, de-shell him and kill her!" Karai yells as she throws us our weapons, we gasp, so I roll off his shell as he slices a bot in half. They all readied up to fight us, so I stand up and try to not get killed as Leo avoids ninja stars. As he sliced his way through, I tried to finish them off for him, but one caught on to us. They kicked him to the side as I tried to slice one's head off, he grabs my hand and kicks my side. I scream as I fly across the room "dang, she really is light, huh?" Karai says with a small laugh.

Leo stood in front of me as a footbot tried to come my way as he kicked it across the room away from me "looks like someone cares. I wonder what you'd do if..." then she runs my way, I shriek and get up, barely blocking her hit. "Looks like you can barely keep yourself safe, you got a good friend Leo" she says with sarcasm. "Louisa, run!" Leo yelled as he fights off the footbots, I do, but I can't run fast, she laughs at this. "She'd be better at trying to fight than running!" Karai yelled and easily caught up with me and kicked my stomach.

I groan and hold it, but she kicked my shoulder making me fly a bit and barely land on my feet "is... that all you got?" I groan out and look up at her with a smirk. She scoffed and says "she also doesn't know when to give up, said her name is Louisa??" I nod once. Then I grab out my kunais and run towards her quickly, trying to use strategy to defend myself. Running around in circles as I go at random I smirk and look at my surrounding, seeing a metal cylinder. I smirk and throw a kunai that way, she laughs and says "not even close- ah!" It grazed her thigh a bit.

She glares at me making my smirk go away as she says "deal with her!" The foot come after me as they also go after Leo at the same time. They got Leo to the ground, so I run from the footbots by me and cut the others' heads off for him. "Karai!" Leo said angered and in pain, so she says "you know, I never got to know my mother. Because your rodent master took her away from me!" I look at her shocked and angered. "Splinter?" We both ask, me out of anger and Leo out of confusion, so he gripped his katanas harder.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood