1

Andrea's POV:
Everyone thinks... something is... wrong... with me... For as long as I can remember, I was not like everyone else... not like every other kid... not like every other girl. This feeling has been dominating my whole life... I wasn't able to make any friends... Except four of them... Robert Rodriguez, Bryan Garcia, Joseph and Matthias Watson. They're my best friends and always stick by my side from the moment we met in middle school during sixth grade and stayed with me in both good times and bad. I was born as the youngest daughter, with platinum blonde hair and blue eyes... my parents said it makes me unique and special... For what?... Everyone else didn't think so... They think I'm weird... But I want to be normal like everybody else... But I knew that's never going to happen with everyone picking on me... I feel so weak and useless...

But one day, I read a book about Carrie White from Stephen King, I knew I'll end up like her if I don't do something, even though I don't have powers, but I knew I have to stand myself up from my bullies. And so, after exercising and going to the gym over school breaks and holidays, gain new clothes and gain a tough and intimidating personality. And it's a good thing I already entered Parkour when I was 6 and then one of the Martial Arts called Judo when I was 7. Soon, my plan worked, if any of my bullies ever came near me, I'll defend myself. And I won't be alone. I feel like a completely different person, and I've been happier, I thought I'll finally get what I always wanted from everyone and that's being respected... But one day.... Something changed my life forever...

3rd Person's POV:
It's a normal school day, and students are walking out of their classes the moment the bell rang, some headed to class, while others went to the lunch line to get food, one of them who got their lunch and got out of the line was a beautiful yet intimidating 17-year-old girl, and her name is Andrea Williams. And with her, are four boys are at both sides of her, on her right side is an 17-year-old, Robert 'Bobby' Rodriguez, and 17-year-old, Bryan Garcia. On her left side are 17 but recently turned 18-year-old twins, Joseph 'Joey' and Matthias 'Matt' Watson. They looked around to see all the tables in the cafeteria is full, but they don't care, the group are used to that since they knew all the students wants to get food and wants to be the first to get the tables, "Come on, let's get to our usual spot." Bobby said, Andie nodded and so the five just walked passed everyone, however the moment they walked, whispers and mumbles began to fill the room.

"There they are..." Female student #1 said, "Looks like there's no room for them to eat their lunch, again!" Female student #2 teased with a small smirk, "What a freak~" Female student #3 said with a laugh, "As if anyone want to sit next to HER! I almost feel bad for the boys!" They laughed as Andie walked past them. Normally, Andie would just glare deadly at them to shut them up, but she's just not in the mood. But she didn't have to because the twins did it for her, they glared at the girls, causing them to shut up immediately. "Did you hear what happened?" Female student #4 asked, "There was a fight two weeks ago, it was posted on YouTube. And SHE was involved." "Again?" Male student #1 asked, "How many fights did she caused this year? I'm surprised the principal didn't expel her yet." "Well, I heard she didn't even start most of those fights on purpose." Male student #2 said, "Most of them were started by that wannabe queen, Tracy." "That bitch?" Female student #5 said, "Why does she pick on Andrea so much?" "Maybe she's jealous or something?" Male student #3 said, still not sure why Tracy would pick on her.

"Why would Tracy be jealous of HER?" Male student #2 said, looking at his friend like he's not thinking straight, "You're not defending that slut, are you?" Female student #3 questioning her friend with a raised eyebrow, "Of course not!" Male student #2 said, defending himself, "I'm just saying is why would that bitch be jealous of Andrea? Because of her hair color? Or to do things that not many girls can do or enjoy? At least that's what I heard from one of her friends." "Speaking of the fights, I heard Tracy got suspended for three months while Andrea and her friends only got detention for two weeks." Male student #4 said, "Really? Shouldn't it be the other way around?" Female student #6 said, "It would, but Tracy was the one who started most of the fights first so, personally she deserves it because she picks on everyone in this school, not just Andrea and her friends." Male student #4 said, "Good point." Female student #6 said, seeing his point.