3

Andrea's POV:
It's been two weeks since I heard that voice, but for some reason only I can hear the voice because Aunt Amy can't hear it. And I've been having that same dream over and over again every night. I've been weirded out about the whole thing. I bet you're think, 'why didn't you tell your aunt about it?' Well, she'll think I've completely lost my mind. I mean, I just had my episode in front of my family and if I tell her about that weird dream and heard a voice for a while now, she'll think I've completely lost it. And plus, she wouldn't believe me. At least I hope I'm not losing my mind. Anyway, I'm happy that I haven't heard that voice lately, and I'm glad I didn't have any weird dreams like I did last week, so I'm glad for that. But one day when I was about to head outside to the garden for my usual quiet time,

Voice:
Ah-ah-ah-ah

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I said to myself, irritated, that stupid voice is back! "Seriously, what the hell do you want from me?!" It sounds like it's close.

Voice:
Ah-ah-ah-ahh-ah-ah

Without thinking, I follow the voice and it leads me to a ladder that leads to the basement with its door flipped open, that's weird. Doesn't that lead Aunt Amy's basement? Why is the door lid flipped open? There's no way Aunt Amy would go to the basement, unless she would've told me. Feeling weirded out, I flip the basement door close and walked away from it. I don't know why I have this feeling, but something tells me to go down there. And I don't like it, and you know what's even more weird? At the same time, I do like it. The next few days, the voice tries to get me to go down to the basement, but I tried my best to ignore it. I couldn't let it get to me. I'm not gonna cause any trouble just because I let that voice get to me and let my curiosity get the better of me. Hours later after I played video games on my game conical, it was already nighttime, I turn off my game conical, grab my towel to take a shower. After I did my usual bedtime route and I plug in my phone and turned off the lights, and soon I fell asleep.

I can hear crickets cricking... the wind gently blowing... branches moving... And my bed feels like... snow? Oh god no, please don't tell me... I slowly flutter my eyes open to see the night sky. Oh no, not again! I slowly got up to see that I'm in some kind of snowy forest.

 Oh no, not again! I slowly got up to see that I'm in some kind of snowy forest

I sat up from the ground and look around. Just where the hell am I? It's so quiet and normally I like the silence, but this just gave me the chills, no pun attended. I walked through the forest, being cautious in case something happens.

*Caw!*

"Ahh!" I yelled as a sound came from my right. I spun to see... a bird? "Oh, it's just a bird." I said in relief, trying to calm down as I placed my hand over my racing heart, feeling stupid that a bird scared me. Now that I'm looking at it better, it looks like the bird is a raven I think. I gently reach my hand out and it flew towards me and landed on my finger, just like how Maleficent's bird is on her finger in Sleeping Beauty. I held him steady as I brought him closer. "You wouldn't happen to know where I am, do you little guy?" I asked him. I know I'm being crazy for talking to an animal as it can understand what I'm sayin'.