Chapter 17: A United Front

3rd Person's POV:
Andie and Grim stood outside of the mine, and began calling out to the beast. "H-hey, monster! O-o-o-over here!!" Grim shouted, "Hey Anger-Issues, come and get us!!" Andie shouted. From inside of the mine, came a loud growling,

"LeaAAAAAAAVVEE!!!"

The monster came out, heading straight towards them! Grim yelped, "Gyah! It's coming!!" they ran, leading the monster away from the mine, "Over here, Beasty! Come this way~!" Andie shouted at it.

"Grr!? There... thief... too. Won't give... Mine... Mine!!"

The monster screamed, and let out the powerful punch again at Andie. "Woah-!!" Andie dodged it. "Pyah! That punch looks like a knockout if it lands!!" Grim grimaced, looking at the damage the punch could do to Andie if she haven't move out of the way in time. "Get it as far from the mine as possible!!" Andie ordered as she and Grim continue running with the monster on their tail.

"Go away! Go away!!"

Once they're far away from the mine, "It's pretty far from the mine!" "Now!" Andie commanded once she and Grim reached to the spot she knew Ace and Deuce and Grim would attack the creature by surprise. Ace grinned and pointed his magic pen at it, "Ok, I got this! Let's go, Extra Large Tempest!!" from his magic pen, came out the largest gust of winds Andie had ever seen Ace let out. Grim inhaled some air, "And! The Great Grim's Fire Special!!" he then let out also large amount of blue fire, "Fffggnnaaaaaaaa!!!" Grim's fire, fusion with Ace's wind magic, enabled the fire to grow bigger, and the monster was trapped in it.

"Guaaaaah!!?"

the monster screamed, inside of the fire tornado. Ace smirked, excitedly, along with Grim, "How's that! I can even fan Grim's shoddy flame into an inferno!!" Grim glared at him, "It's not shoddy! Ugh, every word out of your mouth pisses me off daso!" "Not now you two!" Andie glared at them to shut them up before turning to look at Deuce, "Now's our chance, Deuce!!" Deuce inhaled and exhaled his breath, steadying his heart beat, and closed his eyes. "Calm down...Take aim..." he pointed his magic pen at the monster, "The biggest, heaviest...thing I know..." He opened his eyes and shouted, "Come forth! Cauldron!!" A giant cauldron appeared above the monster, and it fell down hard on the monster.

"Guaaa!?"

the monster groaned in pain, the large cauldron was able to stop the monster's movement. Grim cheered, "Got it! The plan's workin'! Hey look!" Grim smirked, "The monster looks flat as a pancake just like Ace earlier!" Ace glared, "You don't need to bring that up again!" he then sighed, "Geez, today just isn't my day." Deuce jumped down, and the four of them went to the entrance, "Let's go get the magic crystal while that thing can't move!" then, they ran inside. The monster looked at the intruders, screaming,

"!? Waaaaaaaiiitt!!!!"

The four went running inside, searching for the magic crystal. Deuce soon found the crystal on the walls, and yelled, "There! A magic crystal!"

Andie looked around and found a pickaxe, she grabbed it and quickly start digging the magic crystal out as fast as she can

Andie looked around and found a pickaxe, she grabbed it and quickly start digging the magic crystal out as fast as she can. The monster screamed louder,

"Hands oooooooffffff!!!"

The monster struggles against the giant cauldron. "Crap! That thing is almost free!!" Ace said, eyeing the monster. "I need more time! It's not easy to get the crystal out since I've never dig out anything out of dirt walls before!" Andie said, continuing to dig magic crystal out as fast as she can. Grim looked at Deuce, "Oi, Deuce! Throw some more heavy stuff at it!!" Deuce looked even more panicked, "E-Eeeh, something heavy?" he then pointed his magical pen at the monster, "C-Come forth! Cauldron!!"

CLANG!!!

"And...uuuummm uuummmm...cauldron!?"

CLANG!!!

"One more...!! Cauldron!!!"

CLANG!!!

The monster got hit by three large cauldrons, and screamed in pain,

"Nnnguuuuaaaa!!!!"

Ace looked at Deuce, panicked, "Is that the only thing you know how to summon?!" "Shut up!! I'm at my wits' end here!!" Deuce retorted. The crystal finally fell out of the wall, Andie threw the pickaxe away and picked it up. "Got it!" She said, then Grim let out more blue fire at the monster, "We got the magic crystal! Now let's get outt here daso!!" Grim said. Ace answered, "Roger!!" all of them ran out, jumping over the pitiful monster on the ground, screaming non-stop at them. Seeing the intruders almost out of its sight, it dangerously declared,

"That. Is......MIIIIIINNNNEEE!!!"

the monster broke out of the cauldron and the fire tornado, and painfully but scarily fast, it followed the teens.

(A/N: What up dudes and dudettes, ka4737 here! I hope you all are enjoy the prologue of my story so far! I plan on having each dorm episodes in different books so I'll have Heartslabyul in the next book!

I also have an announcement; I published my newest story called "Andrea's Twisted Wonderland Adventure: Extra Stories". It involves all the special event stories happening from the game like Scary Monsters Halloween Special! That's one of the reasons why I haven't updated this story for a while. I hope you guys can check it out!

Also big thank you to Nqchristine18 for this picture of Andie and the guys with her oc, Glory from her Twisted Wonderland book "The Reincarnation of Mother Gothel", please check her book out! It's really good!

I'll put the profiles of Bobby, Bryan, Joey and Matt maybe in Octavinelle book or a separate book about the oc's profiles, so please bare with not seeing their profiles until then so you can see them, I'm still working on them

I'll put the profiles of Bobby, Bryan, Joey and Matt maybe in Octavinelle book or a separate book about the oc's profiles, so please bare with not seeing their profiles until then so you can see them, I'm still working on them. That's it for now, see you all in the next chapter!)