4

Andrea's POV:
I swear to God, these dreams and that voice are gonna be the death of me! It's been weeks since that second dream and I finally had enough! I just want this to end! What the hell do they want from me?! I'm sitting in the garden as usual, thinking why the voice and dreams are messing with me. "I wonder what they want?... Are they trying to tell me something?" Maybe that's the reason why. What if... What if they somehow knew how I feel and they want to take me somewhere to get away from the pain, but where? I don't know where but, maybe somewhere I do belong. "Andie?" I turn to see my aunt walking up to me. 

"Are you alright? You look even more stressed than you were when you came here." Do I really looked that stressed out? "Is there something wrong?" She asked worryingly, "No, Aunt Amy." I said to her. "Something's in my mind for a while now." I gaze at the ground, "She's been feeling the exacted same way as you, a long time ago." Aunt Amy mumbled; I lifted my head to look at her. Huh? "Who are you talking about?" I asked, Aunt Amy looks worried, as if she said too much, but nodded to herself as if she's telling herself, 'It's ok, she has the right to know'.

"Your grandmother felt the exact same way as you. Who felt like she doesn't belong anywhere, she also bottled up her emotions. Just like you." I blinked in surprised, "Really?" "Yeah," she smiled sadly, "Your mother and I used to be really close with her and your uncle and aunt before your mother met your father, before your grandmother, uncle and aunt passed away." She said, "I bet she was nice though." I said, I never knew my grandmother or my uncle and aunt, my parents said they passed away when I was a baby.

I tried asking them about them, but they don't wanna talk about it, and then I tried to asked Elena about them, but all she told me is that she's barely remembers about them because she was so young back then. So only Aunt Amy tells me about my grandmother, uncle and aunt without my family knowing and told me never to say anything to them about her tell me about my grandmother, uncle and aunt. And to this day, I kept my promise.

"She was, wasn't she?" Aunt Amy said fondly with a smile, "But what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't bottle up your emotions, Andie. It's not health at all. You have to tell me or someone else about your feelings or else things will go out of control. Ok?" "Um, sure." I still don't know what she's saying, but I decided to roll with it. "Good." She hugs me as I hugged her back, we pulled away before she got up and said, "I'm going to the store to get more food and supplies, I'll be back soon, alright?" "Ok." I nodded. Aunt Amy smiled and walked away. I got up, thinking about what Aunt Amy said. Maybe she's got a point. I've been bottling up my emotions my whole life, just like my grandmother. Should I tell her about what's really going on or not? Should I let out my feelings or keep them to myself and go crazy?

Andrea:
Look at me

I will never pass for a normal girl
Or a normal daughter
Can it be
I'm not meant to play this part?
Now I see
That if I were truly to be myself
I would break my family's heart

I began to slowly walk towards the fountain as memories of my childhood appears in my head, all those years of loneliness with no one understand my pain and what I'm going through. The memories faded away to high school, where Tracy, her boyfriend and her friends picks on me and getting into fights.

Andrea:
Who is that girl I see

Staring straight
Back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

Then memories of me snapping in front of my family came, guilt came to me. I shouldn't snap at them like that, even though they weren't there for me, they're still my family. Then the recent events of the voice and dreams came to me aren't exactly helping the situation I'm in either as I reached the fountain.