(1) 🌹 RIDDLE ROSEHEARTS: A fitness nut

🌹A fitness nut

🌹
A fitness nut

Riddle Rosehearts x fem! Reader

___________________________

The sky over the Heartslaybul dormitory was tinted with grey clouds, it flashed of lightning and thunder which was too early for a Monday morning. Boisterous with the cold that morning it would be too hard for anyone to get up from their beds without trembling. But all of these casualties were way too far behind for the girl who jogged in the green gardens of the Rose maze.

In nothing but a 2 piece jogging suit which was too light.

But she jogged any way.

Health was something too important for her and she couldn't bear to miss a day without taking a lap of the dormitory.

By the time she entered the common room the rain had already started its downpour. (y/n) wiped her head with a towel thrown on the couch and drank water, one gulp at a time.

"(y/n), where have you been?" Trouble awaited her, like always.

Riddle Rosehearts walked up to her, a grim expression eminent on his cute face ((y/n)'s words not mine!). "It's raining heavily today, who gave you permission to go outside?"

The girl smiled innocently at Riddle, "Relax, Dorm supervisor Rosehearts! You know I always go for my morning walk..... and besides, it wasn't raining until I got inside!" (y/n) said cheerfully, she took a sip again while grinning at the red-headed dorm leader.

His silver eyes darted on her hair, "So, how is that your hair is wet?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"It's sweat! I took 200 laps today." (y/n) chuckled at Riddle's surprised expression. She placed the bottle beside the towel gently. "Well... I gotta change before breakfast. See ya later, Dorm supervisor Rosehearts. "

She hopped along like Mc Twisp the rabbit, giggling and smiling vibrantly. Typical (y/n) with her stupid Unique Magic. 

But she caused something far more terrifying behind unknowingly in the common room. It hadn't been even 2 seconds until Riddle's full-blown rage started to emerge on the surface.

Trey and Cater, who had just gotten inside the common room, sweatdropped as Riddle's face went from tomato to strawberry. Eyes wild, and teeth gritted, he yelled angrily, "I THINK OF MY DORM MEMBERS SO MUCH!!!.... AND SHE HAS THE AUDACITY TO SHOW NO CONCERN?!?... OFF WITH HER--- OFF WITH HER---"