(2) 👑 VIL SCHOENHEIT: Too good to be true

👑

👑

Too good to be true

Vilxfem! Reader

_______________________________

Vil Schoenheit, the charismatic dorm leader of Pomefiore and the most enchanting individual on earth worshiped by five million peasants, was jealous of the girl who was a nobody and a non-magical human.

Why, you ask?

It's because of her beautiful visage.

From the moment she stepped out of the door every set of eyes laid on her body as if she was the queen of this little kingdom.

She was showered with praises, compliments, and love. Every single person fell for her mesmerizing, bewitching beauty.

Students from different dorms, even Diasomania and Ignihyde, walked behind her step by step. The girl had their hearts and affection. The dorm leader hadn't the slightest care for a mere stone in his path such as her, but it didn't take long for the jealous snake to coil around his rotten heart.

I'm the most beautiful person in this world. He thought. Then why are those buffoons  following that witch?!

She had no magic, no intelligence to boast, no money to spend, no achievements to proudly up hold, yet she was placed on a pedestal like a goddess. It was like a bad soap opera playing on television for time pass.

But Vil wasn't one of those villains who would give up easily and fail by pathetic plotting of evil plans. No. He had something else in mind.

Dire Crowley's magic deemed her soul worthy for Pomefiore, just like he thought it would. She should bend towards beauty, just like him. But only one of them could sit on the throne, and Vil had planned not to let it slip by his grasp.

The Dorm leader showed what was expected out of him, leading a dorm which followed beauty in all fairness, his admiration towards the girl's goodness and glamour. Vil didn't flinch in the slightest before whispering his faux-sweet words into the innocent girl's ear, no matter how much the subtle voice in his brain chastised. A smile sweeter than sugar and eyes sparkling with new born love, the show Vil had put up on the dais was nothing less of amusing, but was still a show. Which meant none of his feelings, words and smiles were real. All fake, just for the sake of the delusional justice he sought for crushing the girl's spirit.

Everyone in his dorm praised her existence, compared it to an angelic epitome in a human form, even the vice dorm leader, Rook Hunt, listlessly chanted her praises like a prayer, which burned Vil's heart so bad.

Endure the pain. He told himself. For it will be her demise~

He intended to break her internally, drive her to the miserable void of madness until it swallowed her whole. And it would be achieved with the only thing to weak a woman's heart with warmth, make her feel vulnerable, Love.

He didn't spare any effort in his ravenous flattery as he did in perfecting himself as a suitable suitor, Vil buttered both the sides of the bread nicely. "You look beautiful today, as usual, my dear," Vil said gently, caressing her cheeks with his long delicate fingers. Anyone could have sworn that the girl blushed under his honeyed touch, begging for more with those doe eyes staying on his visage longer than necessary.

Shying away from her feelings for the man who wanted her destruction, she became more open around him, showing him her kindness, her angel essence, her soft heart, everything that a man could prize, and lock it with a key and throw it away. But there were flaws too which he could exploit mercilessly.

With time the girl grew closer to Vil, and that led her to fall hopelessly in love with him. Vil returned that love with his own fake one.

But he didn't know that he would take a bite out of his poisoned apple too.

Now he didn't resent the girl but those onlookers who would gawk at her beauty, try to get close to her. How dare they touch his property? Don't they know that she belongs to him? Should he teach them what it means to lust after the treasure of a queen?
That anger was no longer for her, but for them. Whenever such situations came he would steal her away and treasure her with his heart like a doll crafted from finest porcelain.

Her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her kindness was like a drug he could never get used to. An aprophisdiac stronger than any love and deadlier than any poison.

"You're so beautiful, my beloved" he would say, touching her hair like he was stroking a pet, and she, too, would oblige like a lost puppy. That's how Vil Schoenheit, a man who was on the top, grabbed the thing dearly wanted by everyone.

It's only evident to have the top prize when you're on the top, now isn't it?

The day finally came when Vil confessed his feelings for her, and he knew the answer all along.

"Yes!!"

Why wouldn't anyone say yes? He was Vil Schoenheit, and he gets what he wants, just like the evil queen.

And for the girl it was too good to be true. The whole fairytale remade in the evil queen's image, but the happy ending wasn't as bad as one thought it would be.