(6) 🦇 LILIA VANROUGE: Too hard to play with

🦇

🦇

Too hard to play with

Lilia Vanrougexreader

(Headcanon)

I really wanna try a headcanon :3

_______________________________

Guess who's interested in scaring the guts out of a special somebody?

• When the Vice dorm leader of Diasomania Lilia Vanrouge heard about the entry of a non-magic human he couldn't help but think to greet them.

• It was during lunch when he finally spotted them sitting comfortably beside Heartslaybul boys, chatting away about the dorms. A devious smirk came over his childlike face.

• Silver opposed this of course, who can handle their father(?) to go disturb some newbies?

• At the word Diasomania from the Heartslaybul table Lilia took it as a cue to finally disturb the newbie.

• Hanging upside down, Lilia Style™️ , all the boys were pale as ghosts from the Ramshackle dorm, except for its prefect.

• They didn't get scared, they didn't get scared. Now that's an insult to Lilia style.

• "Hiya bat," that's the response from a person who's non-magic.

• From that day forth Lilia had an eye on that particular person more than anyone else.

• From what they ate, what they studied, with whom they hanged out with, all was monitored by the Lilia cam (The Shrouds are cutie peaches).

•Even Rook felt insulted, pun intended.

"Hey newbie!~"

"That's a very cool comic book. . . "

"What's that on your face?~"

Oh boy, the bat didn't even leave them in the toilet.

• Soon the message went to Tsuno-taro via Sebek the big baby with Sleepy Silver.

• At first Malleus scolded Lilia but when he saw his mischief aura fading away, he too, grew soft. After all the smol Diasomania bean got him a Tamagotchi.

• Hence it was the last day when Lilia thought to give it a try once more.

• Wandering the gloomy corridors where the mad scientist's movie spirit supposedly had been spotted, the prefect just hopped on their tiny little shoes.

• "Hiya Newbie-chan~," an all so familiar voice of Vanrouge came from the ceiling and the face soon after then appeared after that.

• But that stone expression never changed. I mean what the heck?! Cut some slack to this ancient kid.

• As I've whined and broken the third wall, Lilia also did. "Oh c'mon! Not even a single scream?!"

And that's when folks all when down to hell.

•Lilia suddenly lost balance and was about to fall till the prefect got a hold of him, and in the process, something unexpected to both of them happened.

•Lilia fell lip-first on them, what do you have to say on this?

• ". . . Mhn!!" They inwardly screamed through that sloppy kiss and this made Lilia overjoyed. At least he got the scream as he wanted.

• When they separated the prefect just held themselves against a wall breathing heavily. What the fuck just happened? That went on and on in their mind. Lilia just laughed and giggled.
"If that was the thing that scared you I should've done it sooner~"

•Oh shit

• From that day forth whenever Lilia came to scare them they just went with its flow. "AHHH!" "WHAT THE-" "EEPPP--" became common sounds resonating in the halls of NRC.

•If they don't want an accident with Lilia Vanrouge again then it's better to be safe than sowwy.

•Although they do look forward to that adventure on a bright sunny day, but not today, not today.

_____________________________________

Crap, I seriously suck.

Sorry if someone gets offended that I am not following the request ordering pattern. Next up might be A Rook one or A Malleus one.