(9)🍎EPEL FELMIER: Looking more like a boy

and requested by  @Aozaki_Aika              

                       🍎                         

Looking more like a boy

Epelxfem!reader

_________________________________________

Epel loved (y/n) more than anything he ever had loved before, not only him but his lover knew that too. The whole Pomefiore dorm did, Vil was very happy to see them together though he would comment on one flaw every time this topic was brought up in his presence.

Only one thing's wrong in their wild relationship, is the perplexity of finding out which one of them is a boy or a girl.

God, (y/n) always had to assure him that not to get so overboard on these pathetic matters, but that guy wouldn't have it.

Epel gets so angry when someone confuses him with a girl while he's somewhat embarrassed that his girlfriend was so strongly built.

Even Mr. Vargas sometimes gave an example of her to teach the students to build muscles, Vargas rarely compliments someone else other than his egocentric self on the concept of muscles. But (y/n) begs to differ on that matter. "Mr. Vargas is more female following, I guess."

Insecurity is highly available in the love market. Epel dragged, literally dragged, away (y/n) when some delinquent/ jock randomly flipped his arm on her during Magift practice.

Be prepared for a long lecture in a very cute voice by the little apple, pun intended.

Expecting a change in accent when he started talking was crucial.

"Why?! Out of all people . . ."

"Ain't I enough for ya?! You don't like me because I ain't muscular?"

Then there were coddling moments, (y/n) crushed Epel into a hug," God, my idiot boyfriend . . . if I liked muscular guys would I go out with you in the first place?"

The girl teased him a lot though for his switch in accent. "You sound like a little lion sometimes. . . Kingscholar would be jealous." The apple boy blushed a lot with (y/n) whispering in his ear or touching his face.

To match her girlfriend in every way Epel tries a little too much than expected.

One day while experimenting in the laboratory along with Jack Howl for their assessment Epel was multi-tasking with another book hidden under his desk and reading the book which was based on magical pharmaceuticals for the second-year level.

By chance, Jack spotted the book and scolded him for cheating. Immediately Epel got a switch in his persona and was bomb-barding over the 192cm wolf with his southern comments while spilling his beans at the moment.