Introduction

Normally starting your last two years of high school means getting your drivers license, adventures with friends and an experience you'll never forget.

Charlie wasn't expecting to start Year 11 off in a new home, suburb and school. She wasn't expecting random panic attacks and trauma to consume her life. She wasn't expecting to have nobody by her side.

Chase thought he was fine. Well, as fine as an energetic teenage boy who, just so happens to use a wheelchair, could be. Life was back to a somewhat normal state after the incident, apart from the nagging curiosity of having a grief-stricken teenage girl upstairs. 

 Rising from the destruction caused by the storm that is life can be a struggle, especially when you're a teenager. Sometimes a little friendship can make all the difference.

A/N

It's been so long since I posted and I'm so excited to get back into it! 

I'm not getting rid of the original Chasing Charlie as I think it's somewhat of an achievement that I finished it all those years ago. Although it's extremely cringy when I read it now, I'm still somewhat proud of the fact that I finished an actual novel. 

Just a warning, this book will differ from the original so please don't get upset with me and compare it to the original. I've thought long and hard about this and I wanted this version to be as realistic, relatable and meaningful as possible. 

If you have any feedback I'd be happy to hear it. Thank you to anyone who reads this! It means the world. 

Every single part of this story; the characters, events and ideas are all copyright and are not to be copied. This is all my own original work and I would greatly appreciate that none of it is taken away from me. I work extremely hard to write each chapter and I'd hate for my hard work to be copied by someone else. 

-Ela.