Ch: 5 Dark Shadow

My POV

"Dark Shadow, I'm Hawkmoth. I'll give you the power to caste a dark cloud over anyone to make them depressed and feel like nothing. But in return, you'll have to give me Ladybug's and Chat Noir's miraculouses. Do we have a deal?" A voice spoke in my head.

"Yes, Hawkmoth." That's when I felt dark magic surround me as I transformed and lost power of freezing, causing time and everyone to unfreeze.

I smirked and started searching in the school, hitting people with my powers, causing them to feel depressed.

"Where are you Chloe Bourgeois! Come here so I could give you a little gift! It's just a little different from any normal one." I exclaimed loudly trying to find her. And then saw her trying to hide behind a table.

"Found you Chloe!" I held her by my powers to make people float and she screamed in protest.

"AHHH!!! HELP ME LADYBUG!!!" I cringed at her loud voice. I then gasped as some kind of rope wrapped around my ankle. I turned around only to notice the superhero herself.

"Ladybug! How nice of you to join us!" I said sweetly and swung my leg as I sent her flying through the air.

Third person's POV

Chat Noir appeared in the nick of time and cought ladybug just in time before she hit the ground, bridal style.

"Hello M'lady. Who are we facing?" He asked her as he set her down.

"Dark Shadow. She can make people depressed by hitting them with an arrow that comes out of her hand." (Like Reverser but an arrow and not a paper plane)

"LADYBUUUUGGG!!!" The duo had turned their attention to where the shouting came from to see Chloe tied up on the top of the Eiffel Tower with Dark Shadow floating beside her with a smirk on her face.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir! Give me your miraculouses or this poor little Chloe will be shot with my powers!" Dark Shadow exclaimed as a helicopter with Nadia in it filmed her live.

"Come on! Let's go!" Chat exclaimed as he extended his staff and him and Ladybug started moving towards the tall tower.

After they have arrived, the started to fight and Dark Shadow was also shooting arrows, trying to hit the superheroes. A few minutes later, Ladybug had noticed that whenever Chat or anyone laughed or smiled, Dark Shadow would loose focus for a second but get back to fighting.

After a couple of times of trying to defeat her, the two superheroes, retreat to a safe hiding place to form a plan.

"We aren't able to go through her or even get close! How are we gonna defeat her?" Chat questions Ladybug with a raised eyebrow as she had her chin placed on her hand, putting on a thinking face.

"I noticed that when ever someone smiled or showed happiness, she would loose focus. Maybe that's how we can defeat her! By showing her happiness!" Ladybug exclaimed happily as she took out her yo-yo.

"Lucky chaaarm!!!!" A CD falls on her hands as she stairs at the words 'Happiness' written on it in confusion.

"A CD? What are you gonna do? Make her watch this?" Chat questioned his lady with a tilt of his head. (Yes. I just did that XD)

"Yes! It's a CD with people smiling and laughing! We'll just to have to figure out how to make her watch it!" Ladybug then started to look around her for clues.

"There's nothing here. But I know where I could get the stuff I need. Come on!" They then both started heading to where Ladybug knows how to find the stuff she needed.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡