Epilogue

Aya's POV

Its been months and I've always been visiting my friends at the miraculous world. And today was my birthday and sadly, no one cared. Yes. It may seem stupid but no one really cares about my birthday and can atleast tell me a simple 'Happy Birthday'.

My mom only brought me a small regular cake that I eat like every weekend and her, my father, my little brother and I ate.

After we finished and everyone went to sleep I went into my room, locked the door and then started to think of the miraculous world. Miraculous Ladybugs surrounded me and the next thing I know, I'm standing in an alley way. And guess where it was, the building to my left was non other than the famous little bakery of Marinette's.

I thought of surprising her and went in from the entrance of the bakery.

"Hello there! What would you like young lady?" Marinette's mom asked as she stood behind the counter.

"Oh, I came here to visit my friend Marinette!" I send her a polite smile as she does the same.

"Ok sweety, you can go find her in her room upstairs!" I nod to her and walk upstairs.

As I near the house above the bakery, I knock on the door. After a few seconds I hear someone shouting, "I'm coming!!" Which was most likely Marinette.

When she opened the door, she gasped and surprised me by jumping on me and giving me a bear hug. I hugged her back just as tight and then we separated after a minute.

"Aya!! I hadn't seen you since forever!" She exclaims as she leads me to her room upstairs.

"Yeah, time really did go fast though. But I came today cause I just felt kind of lonely at my dimension." I shrugged with a sideways smile.

"Now you're not gonna be feeling alone cause I'm with you!" I giggle.

Me and Marinette spent a whole hour chatting and laughing as we also talked to Tikki. I couldn't help myself when I saw her and just hugged her close to my cheek as I squealed.

"Hey Marinette? Where's the bathroom? I really need to go." I sheepishly smiled at her.

"Oh, let me lead you to the bathroom!" She opens her trap door on the ground and we walk downstairs. She leads me to the bathroom and I close the door.

Marinette's POV

"Pss, Marinette!" I stare at Tikki flying infront of me. I went back upstairs to wait for Aya to be finished.

"Yes Tikki?"

"Mari, I felt something odd in Aya." I tilt my head in confusion.

"What is it?"

"She's sad. I can feel it and she's sad  because... No one cared about her birthday that is today except for her family maybe?" My eyes widen at the information.

"If that's the case then I'll tell the others and we will surprise her with the most amazing surprise ever!!"

"I'm back!" I whip my head over to the voice and notice Aya giving me a smile. I smile back and we continue to chat.

"Aya? Can you give me a second to call someone? It's important." She nods.

"Of course!" She then walks downstairs and closes my trap door.

"Ok, time to tell the others on our group!"

I whip out my phone and start to type in it, "Hey guys! Aya came back and I figured out that today's her birthday! Don't ask how I knew but anyways, we have to surprise her with a birthday party because no one cared in her dimension!"