Ch: 7 Meet and greet with the superheroes

Aya's POV

I waited for atleast 3 minutes until I heard the class door open. I then heard the class greeting their teacher and smirked. Time to make my arrival.

I swinged down from the roof and went inside the window landing on the ground in a Spider-Man pose.

"Ladybug? What are you doing here? Is there a problem?" Miss Bustier asked me seeming surprised.

"Well, I decided on a meet and greet in your class cause Alya didn't stop requesting me to come so here I am." I smiled cheekily as a few of the students snorted while Alya was drowning in her seat from the embarrassment.

'Sorry Alya." I mouthed to her trying not to laugh.

"So can we ask you questions?" I whip my head to Kim and nod.

"If you don't mind it miss?" I ask Miss Bustier.

"Of course I don't! Looks like you guys were saved cause today, we'll be having fun with Ladybug!" Everyone cheers.

"Miss Bustier? Can I go to the bathroom?" Adrien asks as he raised his hand. I knew just what he was doing and a plan formed in my head as I smirked.

"Of course you can Adrien." He then went out of the class. I put a hand behind my back and clicked my fingers, freezing everyone except for Marinette and Adrien so he could transform.

"What the-why is everyone freezed?" She asks tilting her head.

"Cause a certain someone is gonna arrive and I'll need you to transform to Ladybug and take my place."

"Huh?"

"Just do it!" I groan.

"Ok, ok, fine!!" She then gets Tikki out and transforms as I place her right where I was standing. I click my fingers to turn into Marinette and take her place besides Alya.

I click my fingers once again to unfreeze everything and then Chat comes landing from outside the window just in time, landing on his feet of course.

"Chat Noir!? You're here too? This day can't get any more amazing!!" Alya jumps up in her chair.

"Alya behave!" Alya smiles awkwardly and apologized as she sits back down.

"I heard the conversation between M'lady and Alya so I just had to come." He smirks his signature smirk as Ladybug rolls her eyes.

'Yeah right, I made that thing up but Marinette doesn't seem to notice?! Wow, they are really dense. And I thought Adrien was the more denser. But I still love these two.' I thought.

All the class then asked the two superheroes questions for the whole day. We even played a few games which was amazing. And I was internally dying from laughter as everyone still thought that Ladybug is me who is standing infront of the class.

Chat had to leave a few minutes before the bell rang as did Ladybug. I was wondering what Adrien is gonna say as an excuse for not being in class the whole day.

"Does anyone know why Adrien left and didn't come back?" The teacher asked the class. I quickly took that as my que to help keep his secret identity by raising my hand.

"Yes, Marinette?"

"His father asked him to go for an important photoshoot so he wasn't able to stay." She nods. The bell then rings and everyone starts going out the class.

"Nice save girl. How did you even know?" Alya asks as we walked down the stairs. I thought to keep the lie cause if I did say the truth, she'll know that Ladybug is Marinette by one way or another.

"Oh! Uh-well, I had to d-do something to Adr-no help Adrien!!" I stuttered and giggled nervously at the end to make it more believable that I'm Marinette. Being someone else sure is hard, but atleast when I turn into someone, my voice would change like there's so that's a relief.

Alya laughs at my nervous face and sighs at the end with a smile plastered on her lips and speaks up, "So, we're all still gonna go to the picnic today?"

"Yeah, of course! We should tell the others!" Alya nods as she takes out her phone.

"Are you seriously gonna text every single one of the class so they could come??" I tilt my head to the side with confusion written on my facial expressions.

"Uh, no? I'm gonna text all of them in our class group chat. Did you really forget about it Marinette?" She raised an eyebrow at me. My eyes go wide and I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"No! I just always forget about things. Haha..." My voice trailed of a bit as I giggled nervously.

After everyone was contacted and told about the picnic, I then tried to see if I can communicate with Marinette in my head. And it worked!!

'Marinette? Are you hearing me?'

'Aya?? How-are you reading my thoughts!?!'

'No, of course not you silly! I'm just talking with you in your head. Now I'm gonna turn you into myself cause everyone is on their way to the garden for the picnic. If they see that I'm actually Aya then they'll know you're Ladybug! And don't worry, I've already taken care of the picnic.'

'Ok! See you there!!'

I stop all communications with her and click my fingers quietly to turn her into myself but before I do, I make sure she's hiding by maybe reading her thoughts which said that she was hiding and talking to Tikki. I'm a sly fox I know. Now time for the picnic!!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡