Ch: 6 Saved

Aya's (Dark Shadow's) POV

"Where did these two go?" I asked myself as I scowled and tried to look for them, still floating besides Chloe on top of the Eiffel tower.

"Ha! You're no match to Ladybug! She'll defeat you!" I rolled my eyes at Chloe's little speech.

"Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. You don't know me. I literally know every weakness they have! And I'm not stupid. I know that Ladybug had used her little lucky charm. But she won't defeat me!" I growled at her as she tried to cower away.

"We're here Dark Shadow!!" I turn my head to see the bug and cat on the ground.

"Finally! So? What did your lucky charm give you huh? I know all your weaknesses and you'll never be able to defeat me!!" I start to throw arrows at them trying to hit them but missing once again.

"Now!!" I stare confusedly at Ladybug and then groan loudly as I clutch my ears, when loud voices of people singing a happy song reaches my ears.

"Stop it. Stop it!!!" I was too busy groaning and closing my eyes, trying to get rid of these voices to notice that Ladybug had trapped me to a pol with her yo-yo. She took my bracelet and then broke it.

"No!!"

"Time to de-evilies!!" Ladybug then captured the akuma and turned it into a white butterfly letting it fly to the sky.

"W-What happened?" I rub my head as I see myself sitting on the ground under the Eiffel tower.

"You got akumatized. But don't worry, you're ok now." I see Chat smiling at me. He helps me off the ground and then Ladybug walks towards us.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. But can any of you please take me back to the school? Cause uh, Its pretty far from here." I rub the back of my neck nervously as I giggle.

"I'll take her back. You can go Chat. Your ring is beeping." Chat stared at his ring and his eyes widened as he quickly started to run away making the both of us laugh. (The top GIF)

After Ladybug had took me back to the school, I was about to go back to the class to say goodbye but then she stopped me, by grabbing my arm.

"Can you please answer me something?" I nodded.

"Do you really know who I am?"

"Yup. I know who everyone is. But don't worry, I'm just gonna stay here for a couple more minutes and go. I'm not telling anyone anything. Cat's honor!" I see her sigh.

"Cat puns? Seriously?" She deadpanned. I just shrugged, grinning sheepishly.

"I love to act like Chat Noir so don't judge." (True XD)

"Now we have two. TWO Chat Noirs!?" She groaned, causing me to laugh. After that, she de-transformed back into, Marientte as we both walked back to the class, as I freezed everything again but only the class.

"Aya!! Are you ok?" Alya asked with wide eyes.

"I'm fine, Alya. Ladybug and Chat Noir had saved me." She smiled at me, and I returned it happily.

"Are you gonna leave?" Kim asked with a worried expression plastered on his face.

"Well, there's nothing else for me to do anymore here so I don't know." I shrugged.

"Maybe you can unfreeze time and everything and stay with us here until school is over and then we may be able to do a picnic?" Marinette suggests.

"Well sure but your teacher doesn't know me and I can't tell everyone who I am or where I'm from. You guys won't tell anyone about me right?"

"Of course not!!" I sighed.

"But. I do have a solution for our little problem." Everyone gives me a confused look.

"And that is?"

I smirk, clicking my fingers, letting a pink cloud surround me as I transformed into someone else. I heard gasps all over the room.

"YOU'RE-"

"No I'm not Ladybug Alya." I cut Alya off as I chuckled and continued, "I only transformed to he like her so I could give the Teacher an excuse for me staying!" I exclaimed as everyone cheered.

"Now I'm unfreezing time and will wait outside and give your teacher a surprise, ok guys? Get ready!!" I yell as I take out the yo-yo and swing outside of the window as I unfreeze everything.

'Time to surprise the Teacher.' I thought.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡