one

" she's here !"
" wow, she looks stunning everyday"
" did you think i have a chance to date her ?"
" look, hyerin unnie is here !"

i flipped my hair. i smiled at everyone i met. all the other students almost fainted while look at me.

i think that my face is kinda ordinary than others. im the goddess at the school. good grades, good attitude and good face.

im at my senior year at this beloved high school. i adored by all the students and the teachers too. that's why i got the title 'goddess'.

i walked to my class. as i opened the class door, everyone stopped what they are doing.

" dont act shocked. you guys familiar with me right ?" i headed to my place and placed my bag.

" but you look stunning everyday, hyerin" one of my classmate said. i just smiled and laughed.

chunghwa high school. one of the prestigious school around seoul. better than any school. our school is one of the top best school in south korea and won many competitions.

i won many competition too such as archery. my father taught me a lot when i was a kid. he is the champion when he was younger.

" yoo hyerin, your brother is looking for you" one of the classmate said to me. i was puzzled. didn't he have any class today ?

i rushed to the door. it was my bro, yoo kihyun.

" hi baby sis

" hi baby sis. you forget your lunch" he handed me a lunch box. " i dropped here since im going to my class today" he smiled. his smile is so sweet. i can sense that my fellow girl classmates already melting.

" do you have any classes this evening?" i asked him. he shaked his head and said nope. " can you join this evening. i want to buy some stuff"

" sure. i'll pick you up" he said. i waved him goodbye and closed the door.

my bro is an university student. he is taking music and performing arts as he wanna be a singer soon.