four

music class

i played the violin softly. the whole class was quiet when it's my turn to play the violin. my mom used to teach me how to play the violin because she enjoys playing the violin when she was my age.

" that was wonderful, hyerin" miss alice, our music teacher clapped for me. so do the whole class. i smiled shyly and went back to my seat.

" next is hmm the new boy, im changkyun" miss alice called changkyun's name. he stood up and picked the piano.

the class was waiting for me to play. i bet he played the piano before.

his hands gently touched the piano keys. soft and sweet music filled in the music class. some of the students hummed the rhythm of the music because this song kinda familiar.

after he done played the piano, the whole class clapped.

" beautiful, changkyun. do you play a lot of piano when you in usa?" miss alice asked him.

" sometimes. when i feel bored" he replied. changkyun must be in a well known family or some rich ass family. i heard rumours that his father is a scientist and his mother is a politician.

the music class is over. miss alice called me and changkyun after class.

" out school will be hosting a school carnival for all school around the seoul. the headmaster need some students to make any performance. hyerin, you are familiar with this because you've played for last year. so i want two of guys collab and make a musical performance. hyerin, you play the violin and changkyun, you play the piano" miss alice explained to us. we just accepted the idea and dismissed.

" so what song do you wanna play?" changkyun asked me.

" i dont know. do you have any idea?" i asked him back. he giggled.