five

we opened up the lights as we walked into the music class.

we cleaned some of the instruments before we started practicing. the carnival is in two more days so we need to improvise more. we also have ballerina dancers for the show.

we saw some of the moves the ballerina made and its was so beautiful. i know one of the dancers which is my own friend, hana.

but im still struggling with the pre chorus part which is the wendy and seulgi part, the goddess part which you can say because the key for those part are so high.

" changkyun, can i ask something?" i asked him. he was busy cleaning the piano keys. he raised his eyebrow.

" about the pre chorus part, can you cover one of them? i think the pre chorus will be beautiful if it's played by the piano"

" yep okay. but you must do the pre chorus also" he said. i smiled and nodded. he will take wendy's part while im take seulgi.

sweet melody filled inside the music class room. honestly, the pre chorus is so hard to reach the key but i done it anyways. psycho is so sad and melancholy if you played with instruments.

we played a few and ended the day.

" let me send you home. its getting dark" changkyun said to me. he holded my hand and squeezed it tightly.

the weather is kinda cold so im cold in this thin uniform. i forgot to bring the jacket. damn it.

changkyun noticed me shivering like hell so he gave me his jacket.

" that's okay. im used to the cold" that what's his said. his hand still tightly holded my hand. his hand is so warm.

the jacket smells nice. his smell is so nice. maybe perfume?

when we reached my home, i thanked him and gave him back the jacket. he smiled.

" dont forget to bring the jacket or else the teachers will asked you why you dont wear a full uniform" he said. i nodded.

" hyerin ah" he called my name and hugged me tight.

i was shocked with his sudden behaviour. he is warm like a cuddly doggie.

" let's do our best for the carnival" he said and let go the hug. i smiled at me. he also smiled at me. his dimple appeared.

i waved goodbye at him and entered my home. he still waving and after i disappeared from his eyesight, he headed home.

but someone watched us.