three

it's saturday yeahh.

i got up late as usually. i walked to the kitchen whee i found my brother eating a cereal.

" afternoon, baby sis" he smiled at me. i ignored him and takes the bowl, milk and my fav cinnamon toast crunch.

" dad and mom going to work also today huh?" i asked kihyun as i poured some milk into the bowl.
he just nodded. i sighed. yesterday i didn't get the chance to met my own parents.

dad busy with his business and mom busy with her old crusty friends. so usually just me and kihyun at the apartment.

also dad and mom stayed at the other home so basically just us stay at this apartment. it's not to big and not to small. just perfect.

dad will give us allowance every month so that we dont go die starving. but kihyun always does part time jobs. now he does photography for some models that he signed with.

" oppa, did you have work to do?" i asked him after finished my cereal. i washed the bowl and sat in front him.

" nope, today is a free day for yoo kihyun. why?" he also finished his cereal. after cleaning the table, we sat at the living room.

" nothing. it's been a long time that i spent time with you so movies?" i smiled at him hoping he will agreed.

" after you finish your homework, yoo hyerin"

that evening
                                 instagram

❤️ 1000  💭700softhyerin: movie date with bro 🍿 @/kkihyun

❤️ 1000  💭700
softhyerin: movie date with bro 🍿 @/kkihyun

kkihyun: best bro goes to......
wonhoe: hyerin ah so pretty 🥰
leeminhyukie: shut up @/wonhoe hyerin is mine
danielim: 💗

i looked through the comment and saw someone. danielim ? who the hell is that ? i did some research and found out it's changkyun.

hmmmm interesting. how he know my account ? i looked at his feed. his followers is so many. maybe he is the hot stuff at the states. one of his posts caught my attention.

                                   instagram

❤️ 19025 💭 2601
danielim: 🧸

he looks so hot in this picture. ugh !

i closed my phone and headed to the living room where kihyun is waiting for me with a bowl of popcorn.