two

the mall

" ugh shopping is tiring sometimes" i walked sloppily.  kihyun besides me just smiling. he offered to bring some of the paper bags filled with freshly bought clothes.

" why you even bother to buy this much clothes ?" kihyun asked while peeked inside the paper bag. "ladies grow so fast" that's only my answer.

while i passed by a cafe, i saw a guy just chilling inside a cafe. he looked at me and smiled. i suddenly feel chills and avoided his eyes.

i felt my face is already blushed so i pushed my bro to walk faster. that guy is so cute :)

tomorrow

i placed my bag and sat. there's a new message from my brother.

kiki
sorry. can't take you at school. football practice. love u 💗

he is so cringey. that's why he haven't got a girlfriend.

me
that's okay. practice safely ;)

i closed my phone as the teacher is coming in. there was a new guy behind her. oh wait, the guy from cafe !

" as you all know, we have a new student. he is from aboard. changkyun, please introduce yourself please"

that guy said in his deep voice. " hi guys. my name is im changkyun. i just left the states and started study here. hope you guys can cooperate with me"

the whole class shocked. my friends besides me whispered to me. " his voice is so deep. deeper than the sea"

he took the seat behind me. i smiled when he passed my seat. he also smiled back.

after class

i stretched my body. i yawned and cleaned my stuff before i go back home. suddenly changkyun appears.

" hey, do we met before ?" he asked.
" yesterday i think i saw you at a cafe" i replied.
" oh you are the blushing girl"
" what did you call me ?"
" blushing girl. cute right ?"

whenever his smiles, his little dimples appeared. ugh so cute.

i quickly packed my stuff and left the class. but his hand grabbed my hand faster.

" lets go home together"

silence. silence between us. only footsteps been heard.

" so i need to the bus. see you soon ?" changkyun stopped in front of the bus station.

" see you soon, changkyun" i waved goodbye.

" bye, ....."

"hyerin"

"pretty name. bye, hyerin"  the bus arrived. he hopped on the bus and waved at me.