What Sorcery!

"I told you to stop your delusion and remove these childish posters!"

"No! My mugiwara limited poster!"

"I am telling you to grow up. Dad and Mom are getting older and they are worried for your future."

"Sister, leave me alone. I am not eating too much. Are you too poor to feed one more mouth?"

"Look at you talking to me like this! What are those cartoons feeding you? It only ruined your head and made you delusiona--"

"Enough! You can mock me but you can't mock those things I like and make me happy. I am sorry to be this family's disappointment."

"Carmela! Why are you like this? Listen, I want you to go back to college and study!"

"What? I am too old to study!"

"Then work!"

"......I tried but...I am not qualified for the position you want for me."

"That is why I used my connections. Listen, people always talk when they feel jealous of you. You can only work hard and put your all into work and eventually they will accept that you are worthy of your position."

"But I am not. They laugh at me and call me names. I eat alone and no one talks to me at work. It is scary."

"Okay. Stop crying. I will leave you pocket money for this month but try to understand that I am only looking out for you. Our parents. Us, your siblings, we aren't always here. There will be time you have to work for yourself."

When her sister left she smiled.
It's been decades. She is now 30 years old.
She can pull a best winning pity-yourself act to make her siblings leave her alone.

She looks at her posters, collections and pouts.

"It's not a cartoon. It's anime."

After mooching off her sister's money she went to the bathtub and charged her phone while playing and soaking her body in the water.
There is a huge blackout. Carmela was startled and let go of the phone then the electricity went back.
Carmela experienced being electrode and died shortly after.

It is a painful death.

But when she opens her eyes she is not in a grassland and there are no flying dragons or jumping slimes.
There are also no ancient people trying to kill her or slandering her.
This is obviously not heaven or hell.

"Mama."

That small sound coming to the open door makes her heart go into a crazy beating.

"What??????Hey, chibi doll, what did you call me?"

".....Mama?"

She angrily punched the bed.
It appears to be a transmigration in the novel!
And now she is a mother!
She is a neet who is so scared of meeting real boys but fantasizes about them anyways.
But a virgin like her is now a mother of such a toddler?

"Why? I....I can be reborn as a princess or a villainess of a European kingdom setting. Wh--why did this kind of Genre exist???? Slice of life??? Modern life???!

"Mama,are you still mad at Carla?"

"So your name is Carla."

The toddler looked shocked.
"Mama, did you forget?"

"Amnesia huh. A very mysterious illness that is very uncommon but well used in any story of reincarnation. Yes. I can use amnesia when people I don't know chat with me."

"Mama?"

Bam.
Bam
Bam.

"Carmela! Get out of here!"

The scared baby ran to Carmela's arm.

"Wha-what? Earthquake?"

"Mama...The landlady is here. She wants us to go away."

"Amnesia! I have amnesia! Can she still throw us if I say that?"

"......what is amnetia? Mama,I am scared. Where will we go now?"

"Wait. Let me...Let me talk to the landlady."

She is very scared.
What is happening?
She knew it.
Reincarnation in a otome inspired manga is better. At Least you won't be ask to leave your home the moment you open your eyes.

Creak.

She lightly turned the knob but the woman outside pushed the door making her fall to the floor.
Good thing she asked the small toddler to stay in the room.

"Pay the rent or leave this apartment."
The woman angrily pointed at the woman on the floor trembling in anger.

"Landlady, it is so nice to see you."

"What is so nice? You didn't pay your rent for 3 months now and the water and electric bills are piling up! Carmela, you know I am only giving you a chance because of your daughter but I had enough of you! Pay me this instance or leave!"

"Landlady, wait...I will pay you. I will. Give me more time. I will ask my parents..."

"Carmela! Didn't you say your parents are both dead? Who are you going to call?"

"My...My child's father! Carla's father. I will ask him."

"Didn't you also say he is dead?"

"Carla's Papa is not dead!" The toddler was crying far away.

"Carla! Go back to the room. Sister, I really have a husband. He is a...divorced with me. But if he knows we are in a dire situation he will help me. Give me a bit more time, okay?"
She said, rubbing her hands together with a flattering smile.

"If you have a husband then why didn't you already call him? Carmela, people have  lives too. I can't let you live here and pay your bills as a charity. I am doing business here."

"Yes yes. Sister is right. I will get the money tomorrow or leave tomorrow. I promise."

"Hmp."
The woman finally left. She fell to the floor.
She wants to contact her parents but she fears this is an alternate world. Because right now this body also has the same Carmela's name.
The landlord called her by her name so many times as if she was being reminded her name is Carmela.

She went to check her belongings and find out that she has one thousand pesos in her wallet. And nothing more.

"What a shitty life you live in Carmela. I am a neet back in my world and I have tens of thousands in my name! Why are you so poor? You have a daughter and you only have this? Do you have a conscience? Your soul will rot in hell!"
She whines and curses.
She was too pitiful.
Why?

Wait....
This...
A more important thing should be considered.
She ran to the room and took her phone. After tapping here and there she paused.

"Good. Manga and anime exist. That almost took my heart away. Wheew."

A/N:

Ahahahhahahhaha

Just have this crazy idea.
Going to take a very very late bath!!!!hahahhahahhah
^_^