Finally, Goodbye?

Breath in.

Breath out.

Slowly, Camela walks behind the couch where the handsome Oliver is lightly drinking his coffee.

Her eyes are sharp but it doesn't stray to him.She walks ahead.

"I heard about it from Andrea. You should stop this nonsense." The voice is lace with anger but as calm as the stagnant water with any ripples.

Camela stops walking but she doesn't look at him.

A sneer spreads her lips.

"I am done." There is a long pause. "Liking the wrong man." The bitterness is evident and then she walks away again.

"If so," the man stops drinking his coffee and puts it down. He glanced at the woman's back. There is another long silence. "Then why are you still here?"

The woman bite her lower lip and feels aggrieved.

"You think it is because of your brother? You think it is because I am still chasing him? I am here for my mother! Marcus, you think people live only for love?" Carmela said and looked at Oliver. Her eyes are red and there is suspicious moisture in her eyes.
"Loving and hating him. I don't even know anymore."

"Okay. Cut!"

Camela takes a deep breath. Finally, it is over.
She rubs her eyes.
As a neet, working so diligently like this for 3 consecutive days is enough to bore her to death. Good thing this is now over. Lazing and watching anime is way better.

"Wait."

Camela paused and looked at Oliver.
"What?"

"Where did you learn how to act?"

Camela smiles.
She nods.
It appears that Oliver is fascinated in her acting skills.

"Hmm. Have you ever heard that in the world,there are things that it's best not to ask?" She said with a serious and icy expression.

Oliver, angry, looked away.

Camela smirks.

"--says by Aokiji in Film Z. Idiot~"

She is gloating in her imaginary success when a staff member told her that the director wants to talk to her.
She stiffens.
If they redo another scene she really doesn't know if she can repeat the same performance.

"You want me to appear in more scenes? But all my scenes are over." She pouts inside her head.
She is only doing this to not waste the money the stupid Camela used to get this role.
She is not a hard worker type. She is the lazier type. Betraying her neet lifestyle is like mocking her and her comrades.

"Yes. Here is your new script. Ah..I am very satisfied with you. Work harder and maybe I will hire you again in another tv series I am doing."

"Aha.ha.ha. T-thanks."

But her heart is in pain.
She wants to complain.
Thinking of this she phoned her husband.

"I want to complain." She said when the call connected.

"Yeah? Well, so Am I!"
Daryll's angry voice made her pause.

"Why do you sound angry?"

"Why else? Your daughter bullied someone!"

Camela facepalm.

"Urgh...I told her not to get revenge. I told her 'Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It's tragic. You will end up in suffering and hurting yourself even more.Even if you do succeed in getting revenge,the only thing that remains is emptiness!' Quotes and notarized by Hatake Kakashi" Camela said in despair.

"What are you mumbling about? What are you teaching, Carla? You go and apologize to that kid's parents."

"Apo-apologize? Why me? Drag your daughter and kowtow, why am I going to be dragged along?"

"Carmela!"

"You can't force that on me. I did warn her."

"Tsk. This incompetent mother."

"Hey! That hurts my feelings. I call to complain because I am having a hard time at work but you don't even listen and call me incompetent! A mother who successfully carries a fetus in her stomach until it fully grows and now becomes another human. How am I incompetent?!"

Daryll paused, hearing a hurt tone in Camela's voice.

"....I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you."

"You think it means to make me laugh?" Camela pouts.

"It's my mistake. I'm sorry. What happens at work?"

Camela paused before she replied.
"The director likes me."

"..........I do think that is really a large problem huh!"

"Why are you getting mad again?"

"Go home!"

"Eh? I will after work. Listen to me when I talk to you. The director likes me. He wants me to act more for him."

"........"

"Hello? Daryll?"

".....Why so misleading? So? What did you tell him? It is good. You should do more. Maybe it is your calling."

"What?"

"What? Don't you want to act? Then act!"

"Why does it sound so different when you tell me to go home?"

"You spend a lot of money to buy your way there. Isn't it good to spend more time with your childhood sweetheart?"

".....yah. Did I smell vinegar just now? Smells so sour."

"What vinegar?"

"It means you are jealous."

"Who is jealous of you? Eat rice so your brain will have more glucose to burn!"

"You are so cute when you are getting jealous."

"You..."

"Camela, the director is calling you."

"Hubby, I need to go."

Daryll pauses before he answers.
"Well...go." 

"See you at home?"

"Where else are we going to see each other except from home?" He frowns.

"Pfftt--being so difficult."

The phone ended.
Daryll looks at his phone and taps it just to make it blink.

Knock.
Knock.

"Come in." Daryll looks at the door.

"Sir, everyone is waiting for you."

"Okay. Let's go." He said and stood up.
He put his phone in his pocket.

The secretary thinks it is strange.
The president usually left his phone so nobody would disturb him in a meeting. If not leaving it, he will hand it to her so if someone calls she will be able to answer for him.
But she didn't put it to heart.
People tend to do different things once in a while.
And it is not like he can't keep his phone to him.

A/N:

Ohhhh