Chapter 24 - Found

Narcissa did not even try to hide her shock and horror as the young adults behind her gasped in alarm at the revelation.

Hermione immediately grabbed one of the letters. The bright witch went through the evidence of the correspondence like a possessed soul.

She thoroughly read each and every letter that she could find. The number of letters was endless.

As Hermione read more and more, the pile was not diminishing. Strangely, it seemed to grow before their eyes despite the dwindling number of letter.

Each letter thrown aside was read by both Narcissa and Draco. Hermione grew paler as she read the letters. Her expression continuously grew into one of anger, only to be followed by rage disgust, horror, repulsion and resignation.

Hermione's face was nearly translucent. She was shaking with unsuppressed rage. Furious tears were rolling down her cheeks. Horror was constantly present in her expression as she went through the enormous amount of letters.

Seeing his girlfriends's distress, Draco took her in his arms as she discovered the numerous despicable actions her ex-boyfriend had committed.

Narcissa's undivided disgust at her ex-husband's acts was utterly terrifying. As she read the letters, the Lady Black was swearing words so foul that she surprised every person in the small room. It was to say that Lucius Malfoy was going to meet the very angry end of her wand.

Hermione was in shock as she learned of what Ron had done, of what he had plotted to do and of what he had gotten into without her ever noticing. Ronald was in the need of some very serious help for his anger issues.

Fury was coursing through her veins. Magic was crackling wildly around the young woman, especially around her curly hair which now resembled the mane of a lion. Only Draco's magic was able to soothe her.

Two men and more people had had so much influence on her life. She had been played like a fool by one of her closest friends. Someone she had trusted implicitly with matters such as her life, her feelings, her heart and her soul had betrayed her in the most painful way that was entirely possible.

The pain was indescribable as she continued to read the letters. Draco had to pinch himself to realize that what he was reading was indeed very real. Righteous fury was one of the many ways to describe what was making his blood boil and what was making the raven inside of him screech indignantly.

Despite everything his father had made him suffer through, despite the abuse, the Dark Lord and much more, there was a part of him that held a sliver of hope, within him there was a desire to think that Lucius was not a completely rotten human being.

However, all these letters were evidence that his father was a ruthless torturer, whose only goal was to make people feel the worst of pain. Lucius was a dead man in Draco's eyes. One did not abuse his family, break every bond of trust that has ever existed and hide such important things  while getting away with such crime.

Draco, Narcissa and Hermione were all furious as they finished to read all the horrifying and very alarming letters. For all three, they all contained appalling revelations that could have never been imagined under any circumstances. 

Ron had messed up so many things in Hermione's life and all this information was too much for the young witch to handle. She had though that she knew Ron but this affirmation could not be more further from the truth.

He had joined a mad man who was determined in ridding the wizarding world of her kind, who wanted to keep all the power to himself, who wanted to make ancient magic go extinct and who supported the continuation of a corrupt governing body whose only actual goal was to continuously hurt innocents.