Denver X London Part 2️⃣

The two younge nurses watched the men about to start fighting each other.

The bell rang and the audience started cheering making the fighters even more excited.

The masked man started with a quick jab as the both kept moving.

Denver quickly dodged it and gave him a side punch to the sides.

The audience cheered more for their local fighter.

But the masked man wasnt yet ready to give up, he took a deep breath and he smartly kept his guard up while denver kept trying hitting him.

"i thought Daniel would act smarter than this... He's wasting his energy quickly and giving his opponent a chance to read him and understand his weaknesses" alisa said to her friend, she stood up and prayed denver would be ok.

"oh look at you, you understand fighting tactics now" kate said.

"well we've been assigned to work her mostly for more than 5 months now so" alisa said.

"hey dont get worried about your bad boy crush, weather he loses or wins.. It's a win win situation for you" kate said and alisa just ignored her.

Denver started getting tired and the masked man saw an opportunity, he punched hard in the stomach, and the audience all went silent.

It was seconds until denver fell on his knees and the judge started counting.

The audience kept screaming for denver more and more.

"come on please..." alisa said.

Denver looked around and his eyes once again fell on alisa, he didn't want to look weak in front of this girl he's always liked.

"im not quite done yet... Big boy" denver wiped the blood from his mouth and stood again. This time he had a plan in mind.

He will save his energy and lure his opponent to his grave.

Denver kept on the defensive even though he didn't like it, but he had to.

Denver blocked his opponents hits every time and the big masked man was quickly drained. Denver knew that he would get tired fast because of his weight.

Denver took the opportunity to give his opponent the hardest punch he had ever landed.

And his opponent just fell down.

The audience stood up and shouted. And alisa was finally relieved.

Denver quickly hugged his dad "good job son... Are you ok?"

"not really, im going to check on the nurses" denver said

"oh finally? You never admitted being hurt before" his father smiled.

Denver held his stomach and went to the nurses.

"hey there..." denver said gently.

The 2 turned his way and looked at each other.

"hey... Nice match you had back there" alisa smiled shyly.

"wow the infamous fighter is seeking our help" kate said and went back to the van

"um i saw you worried about me, honestly seeing you and all the audience worried made me want to get back to the fight" denver touched the back of his neck shyly and smiled.

Alisa felt extremely shy and smiled back, kate definitely felt like laughing.

"im glad you won, and i hope you didn't get hurt too much?" alisa said.

"well i am kinda hurt badly yes, thats why im here" denver said.

"aha i see... So get in please we will check it out" alisa said.

Denver went inside and laid down on the bed. Kate gave alisa a smirk and left them alone for privacy.

Alisa blushed and tried to focus on her job. She gently pulled up his shirt to start treating his wounds.

"so what's your name lady?"

Alisa was too focused on the wound. And his body.

"lady?"

"oh...yes my name is alisa, nice to meet you" she smiled.

"well honestly, usually i wouldn't seek help for a wound like this but..."

Denver got up and looked deeply inside her eyes.

"oh? Why are you here then?" she smiled awkwardly.

"because i wanted to see you, alisa. Dont think of me as a creep but I've had my eyes on you for a while, i decided to confront you because i saw the way you looked at me today, i kinda think you like me too" denver smiled confidently.

"w... Well! I really admire what you do yes" Alisa fixed her hair behind her ear shyly.

"thank you for your support today, i feel Better. But Alisa would you like to go out with me on a date tomorrow" denver said.

"o.. Oh! You are really confident."

"sorry i just say what's on my mind, so?"

"yes i would like to, how about the restaurant 2 blocks from here? 9pm i finish my shift" Alisa smiled.

"excellent see you tomorrow then, goodnight for now" denevr smiled band went out the van.

Alisa tiredly laid on the bed and sighed. Kate got back to her.

"damn girl you already got a date with him" kate patted her leg.

"yeah I cant believe it too, and its tomorrow. He just asked me out instantly"

"i will help you choose a cute outfit and do you make up, i got your back, now let's go back home" kate smiled and drove off.