Denver X London Part 3️⃣

"I cant believe you're going to go out with him, he's like the hottest guy in the area" kate told her friend as she searched for an outfit for her.

Alisa sat on the bed, being nervous about her first date.

"i think i found the perfect one, really flattering for your curves but also modest" kate grabbed out a purple dress with black laces.

"it looks wonderful, thank you" alisa said.

"now dont get all geeky on him, try to act normal ok?" kate said as she looked away for alisa to change into her dress.

"kate... There's nothing wrong in being yourself. Maybe that's why you never been in a relationship" alisa chuckled.

"ah... Are you trying to say i am a fake?" kate felt hurt.

"no, now I need to go meet the guy" alisa said as she wore her earings and fixed herself one last time.

"you look stunning you will definitely win him" kate said and alisa left.

"see ya!"

Alisa walked a few blocks around the streets until she reached the restaurant.

From the big window she already saw Daniel on the table.

She smiled and blushed to herself of how handsome he looked.

She got inside the restaurant and walked up to him.

"can i join you?" she smiled at him, he looked up and was stunned by her bueaty.

"ahhh!! Alisa?" he was nervous.

"yeah who else?" she laughed at his reaction.

"yes it's just... Im used to seeing you in the white doctor's coat, have a seat please" as she sat down he held her hand and kissed it. She chuckled.

" oh i didnt expect you to act this classy" she smiled warmly.

"why? What idea you had about me? Im only aggressive with guys, with ladies im as gentle as it could get" he laughed his iconic laugh.

"i... See!" alisa said and the waiter came to take their orders.

~~~

After eating and drinking enough they started getting to know each other more.

The eye contact was so intense, their chemistry was just right.

"So,tell me Daniel . Why you choose boxing as a living?" she asked.

He almost chocked on the food, she noticed how uncomfortable he got.

"im sorry for asking!"

"no it's ok, i just enjoy it, i guess it's the only thing I'm good at" he looked to the window.

"how about you alisa?"

"i like helping people and treating their pain, so i applied to be a nurse" she smiled.

"i guess we are so different but close at the same time, after i inflict pain you treat them" they chuckled.

"i guess im gonna have to attend all your matches then" alisa said

"so, who's that old man who's always with you?" she said

"oh, he's my father... He's been with me in everything" Daniel smiled.

"you two seem really close, you have any siblings?"

"no, it's only me and the old man now" Daniel smiled warily

"i see... i enjoyed the night, Daniel... But I really need to go, it's getting late and i have an early shift tomorrow"

"yes, will i see you again? A second date" he fixed his hair and smiled.

"yes... Im up for another one" she smiled and got up.

"hey, let me get you home ok?" he got up

"yes please"

The two walked out, breeze hitting their skin.

"so, alisa. Do you see yourself doing this job forever?" he said, doubt in his voice.

"well... I dont really see another option, plus I love ny job. How about you?" alisa smiled at him.

"well... Im still searching, we will see" he chuckled nervously.

"go for it whatever it is" she held his hand and smiled to him.

"that's my place, thank you for the night" she said.

"no no! I should thank you, i had a good time" he kissed her cheek.

"see you soon then, goodnight" he said and waved.

"goodnight!" alisa said and got up the stairs.

"so tell me, how did it go!" her friend asked.

"let's sleep, we have a shift tomorrow remember?"

"did he ask for a second date?" kate jumped on the bed next to her.

"yes he did, now im trying to sleep please!"

"he really does like you, lucky guy, alright goodnight" kate said.

"night"