Gandia X Athens 8️⃣

Gandia had one thing on mind, kill them all and have Athens for himself.

But his mind still tried to fight the idea of letting her go without punishment,his heart on the other hand betrayed his usual decisions.

Gandia felt in power, he felt in control after the colonel allowed him to basically do whatever he wants.

He had missed the feeling of fighting and battling, this was his war.

He pulled up his black mask, reloaded his guns and carefully navigated through the air vents, trying to figure out where all of them are.

He finally found Nairobi, alone and defenceless. She had a gun pointed at the door. To her surprise, she didn't know there were other way for this man to sneak his way through..

He landed gently on the floor but she was able to hear him.

She wasn't quick enough to turn with her wheelchair and he got a hold of her.

He held her as a hostage too, and threatened her friends.

"if you do not do as a i say i will easily kill this dog" gandia said as he tied her up to the door and stuck her head through a hole where she could see all of her teammates on the other said.

The thought of her not being able to see what Gandia was doing behind her back made her anxious

"hang in there Nairobi, all of us are here for you" Helsinki tried to warmly smile at her.

Gandia noticed the footsteps above him and he didn't hesitate shooting at it.

Denver shouted from one of the vents above the bathroom Gandhi was in

"what the hell have you done to Athens you moron!!"

"oh do you really wanna know now?!" Gandia laughed evil and smirked

"oh don't get me started, but i assure you all. She enjoyed every single second of her time with me. I must say, she really did waste her time and talents teaming up with loosers with no real men among them" Gandia continued

"heh, there's no way she sees YOU as a real man, what can you do other than kill and hurt people huh?" Nairob fought through the pain and tried to tease him

He angrily rushed towards her
"I'm capable of many things, giving it's with the right person, for example with Athens, I'm capable to fuck her like no one can imagine. Whereas with YOU?"

Gandia loaded his gun and shoot right through her hand and Nairobi screamed

"I'm capable of doing this" he opened his arms wide and made dramatic gestures and laughed.

"now now, to make sure you are all on the other side of this door. I want every single one of you to sing, if i don't hear you all sing, i will make more holes through this dog's body here" Gandia demanded

The team looked at each other and started singing

Back at the control room, Athens was getting weaker and weaker, she was able to see all that was happening through the monitors Infront of her.

She had to gain his trust, she had to get inside that thick head of his. How could she, could she actually try and change his mind if she cooperated witg him and gave him what he wanted?? She had to sacrifice everything for her team. The team that took care of her like nobody did.