Gandia X Athens 5️⃣

"w... What are you going to do now..." Athens asked,She started to feel the pain against her wrists.

" i'm going to enjoy my time with you for now" he got behind her, feeling her shoulders gently, he leaned down near her ear and smelled her hair.

"you know... I did feel the attraction between us for a while now" he gently pushed her hair to the other side.

His fingers slowly slided against her bare neck and back.

She moaned a bit, but she also felt scared. He was unpredictable.

"i will tell you how things are going to go now" he whispered in her ear.

She flinched and moved her head away.

He got Infront of her and kneeled on one knee.

"listen, if you cooperate with me right now against your teammates, i assure you, you will get out of here alive and free" he said seriously.

"why do you want to do this?" her eyes widened at the possibility.

"i told you already, i don't like repeating myself. Now let me show you the weapons I've got in here" he got up and opened the locker that contained an arsenal enough for a war, bombs, a rocket launcher an ak47. You name it.

She was shocked, she bit her lips at the thought that their lose is inevitable.

"you see? And i assure you, i am a very skilled soldier. I can finish this under an hour" gandia started wearing his black assassin-like outfit.

He picked up the phone and called the operations room outside.

"hello, this is cezar gandia, calling from the bank's secure communications room"

"who?" the guy on the other end asked.

"i'm the head of the personal gaurds, i need to talk to colonel tamaio, this is a top priority call" gandia said.

"hello, this is the colonel"

"this is gandia, i was able to get free"

"where are you talking from!!" the colonel asked.

"in the secure room, i am able to see all their moves now, I've cut all their cameras so those bastards won't be able to see us from the outside, I'm only waiting for your commands now"

"don't do anything yet...we agreed to cease fire"

"what! And how long till it's finished?" gandia got mad.

"more than 24 hours, we can't break it"

"colonel, in the next 24 hours they will be out in Singapore, let's do an attack from the inside and outside, work with me and this will be finished in 10 minutes" gandia got up.

Athens looked at him, feeling hopeless, she thought about his offer.

"listen to me gandia, legally i can only tell you to wait, but that's not what i want you to do.."

"what do you mean colonel?" gandia reloaded his guns, and armed himself with hidden knives and bombs.

"anything you do will be taken as self defence, you won't even get a legal questioning, if you kill them you will be a hero to everyone"

"i got it colonel" gandia smiled, he felt pleasure all over his body thinking about the pleasure of killing them all.

He looked back at Athens with his fierce eyes, she felt nothing but absolute fear.

"now my lovely hostage, i hope you do consider my offer... I've made you a huge deal" he held her chin up.

"too bad this beautiful face is in here..." his lips got closer to her, smelling her rosey lipstick.

She blushed and felt her heart beating fast, she wanted to kick him, but she couldn't move her body.

She felt so hungry that she's about to pass out.

Her stomach growled of hunger..

" are you hungry little girl? After i kill some of your teammates i will bring some food back with me, now excuse me" he smirked and got out.

"we are fucked... And it's my fault" she said.