PROLOGUE: RISE OF THE BEGINNING

(F/N)'s POV

This is me,(F/N) Stark.Don't say anything,I know I'm such a handsome guy.

Right now,I was at the basement workshop of my mansion,doing some extraordinary works on my awesomely-build armor

Blueprints are everywhere at the workshop,like a puzzle trying to reconnect the pieces together...

''Sir,you got an email from the mailbox earlier at the morning.''My personal favorite A.I aka Artificial Intelligence,J.A.R.V.I.S said as I sighed a little,continue working on the modification on my new suit,Mark-51.''From who?If it's from Fury again,just block him.I already told him that I won't join his stupid Avengers team.Do the same thing to the others,please.''

''Unfortunately,it's not from Nick Fury,either Hydra,S.H.I.E.L.D or the government around the world,sir.None of them.''That's catch my interest for a while.Usually,every single day,I will receive the email from them.You don't how annoying it was.

Well,it's hard to keep a private life right now since becoming one of the most successful businessman and secretly as the most awesome superhero at the world,right?

But,I don't expose myself yet because it's not fun at all if people know who am I.

Let the mysterious thing expose the secret slowly...

I went to the desk and grabbed my coffee mug,sipping it.''Then,from who?James Cameron?Did he want me to make a cameo appearance in Avatar 3?''I jokingly said before J.A.R.V.I.S said a name that I don't hear for many years.Ah,the Hell is coming to me.''It's from Union Academy,sir.''

In instant,I spilled out my coffee after hearing that place's name and fell to the floor,breathing heavily like I got a heart attack.''A-are you trying to make a good joke,J.A.R.V.I.S?If true,that's not funny at all.''I hope that my guess was true,but seems like it don't happen like I want when I remembering something.

I forgot,I never programming J.A.R.V.I.S to make a joke or lie.

Maybe I should reprogramming him back later.

''It's not a joke,sir.''I stood up from the floor and wobbled while sighed.The bones cracking in my body as I stretched some more.''Tell me more the details from that mail.''I said after sitting at the sofa to take a little break.''Based on the mail,it seems like the headmasters of Union Academy want to have a meeting with you to discuss something important next week.''

''Anything else?''

''Nothing,sir.That's all.''I sighed for the third time before reaching the screwdriver at the desk and continue working on the armor.

What's those Union want from me?Until then and now,nobody know or realize that I'm the Iron Man except for J.A.R.V.I.S and F.R.I.D.A.Y,my other artificial intelligence.