CHAPTER 5: WHAT GOD JUDGE US

Third Person's POV

After the sudden appearance of Stephanie Rogers,or better known as Captain America at his house,the confused and surprised (F/N) invited her to come in and right now,both of them were at the living room,with the young man giving Stephanie a cup of tea that he just made after she took a sit.

(F/N) also take a sit and take a sip from the tea that he made,finding that it not so good.''So,Miss Rogers...''He started the conversation.''Can you tell me the reason why you are at here and what did you mean on need my help?''

At first thought,(F/N) doesn't want to involve with anything that related with S.H.I.E.L.D especially the Avengers but meh...

''I need your help to find my old friend.''Stephanie replied as (F/N) raised his eyebrows.''An old friend?''She nodded.''Yes.Her name is Rebecca Barnes but I just called her Becca.We fight together at the World War II and she been presumed deceased but officially listed as missing in action because after she plummeted hundreds of feet from a train during an attempt to capture Doctor.Zola in the Austrian Alps,we can't find or recovering her body.''(F/N) suddenly become interesting and grabbed a box of popcorn at the coffee table making Stephanie confused.''What are you doing,Stark?''

''Don't mind me,please continue.''

She nodded as (F/N) started eating his popcorn which is his favorite,caramel.''But,she don't die instead been found by the Soviet Union and HYDRA.She then was further experimented on,granting her superhuman abilities,and was subsequently been brainwashed and armed with a new cybernetic limb in order to become their operative,known as the Winter Soldier.''

(F/N) still don't say anything,just keep silent

(F/N) still don't say anything,just keep silent.'It seems like hearing a mother telling a boring bedtime story to her cute son...'

''She would eliminate anyone who posed any threat to HYDRA and between all these assassination missions,the Winter Soldier would be put into a cyrogenic statis to ensure her longevity and recently she been activated back and during my last fight with her,Becca begin remembering her prior life and disappeared just like that.''Stephanie finished her story and sighed a little while (F/N) just finished eating his popcorn.''That's why I need your help,Stark.I want to find her so I can help freeing Becca from her brainwashed system.I just didn't know or have any clue on how to find her.''

''Why not ask a little help from the bald chocolate ice cream man?''Stephanie sighed a little again.''He wouldn't believe or listening to me.Plus,Becca been listed on their most wanted list for her crimes when the truth is she didn't do all the assassinations missions that been tasked.She just been used by HYDRA.''

(F/N) stand up from the sit and looked at the Stephanie.''I'm sorry miss Rogers but I-''

Stephanie nodded.''I understand that you can't help me.Thank you for listening to me.''Hearing that,(F/N) giggled a little.''Not that,miss Rogers.I just want to say that I'm sorry that I forgot to share the popcorn with you.''