CHAPTER 3: THE MONSTER AMONG US

Third Person's POV

There is chaos everywhere right now at the Union City.Civilians were running and screaming for help while some of the heroes from Union Academy and the Avengers were giving their best effort in attempt to stop the chaos that been leading by a heavily tattooed man with an awesome armor.

Civilians were running and screaming for help while some of the heroes from Union Academy and the Avengers were giving their best effort in attempt to stop the chaos that been leading by a heavily tattooed man with an awesome armor

Ivan Vanko,a Russian physicist and super genius that had a connection with (F/N) Stark at the past.He managed to recreate an Arc Reactor and an iron armor that similar to Iron Man but weaker a little.Using the alias Whiplash,Vanko had commit various crimes for a few months with his drones until he been defeated by (F/N) Stark personally a year ago in a fair fight.

Using the alias Whiplash,Vanko had commit various crimes for a few months with his drones until he been defeated by (F/N) Stark personally a year ago in a fair fight

Even though had a chance to kill Vanko,(F/N) not doing that because he think that Vanko had enough and deserved a chance to redeem himself.

For the crimes that he had committed,Vanko been sentenced for 90 years prison at the Tartarus and since then,Ivan Vanko's name never been heard again

...until now.

Currently,leader of the Avengers,Captain America aka Stephanie Rogers struggling to stand and continue the fight against Whiplash.Few of bruises and injuries both on her face and some part of the body enough to tell that Whiplash is one of the hardest enemies she ever face.

While for the rest of Avengers member such as the Goddess of Thunder,Tarene Odinsdottir,the witch,Wanda Maxinoff and the daughter of Golden Archer,Sam Barton aka Hawkeye also feel the same way like Stephanie.

Even the elite students of Union Academy like Erza Scarlet,Ryuko Matoi,Sayaka Kirasaka,Mayumi Saegusa,Orihime Inoue,Serena and team NDGO also find that Vanko is a tough enemy as he able to resist all of their attacks and strikes easily while the opposite thing happen to the girls,along with his androids that he brought along to destroy the city.

''What we should do now,Stephanie?''Tarene asked as she help Stephanie to get up back after she fall to the ground.''I don't know.For the first time ever in my life,I don't have any plan.''Stephanie shook her head in disappointment as she turned around to look at the certain group.''Even those young students from Union Academy doesn't have any good chance to defeat this guy.''