003 Feelings 003

Evie and Millie were layed on the double bed watching Netflix on Evie's laptop, they were on the last episode of season one of Stranger Things.

"I can't believe you shaved your hair"

Millie giggled "well I knew it would grow back and I wanted the role"

Millie had missed these times she had with Evie, she loved them, how they could talk about anything and everything, it made her smile.

The last scenes of the episode were playing, it came up to the part were Mike kissed Eleven, Evie got a little jealous that Millie kissed someone, even after what happened, Evie still had feelings for the brunette.

Millie noticed and couldn't help but hope that Evie still liked her, because Millie discovered something about herself, she was bisexual.

And when Evie disappeared from her life a void was left, quite a big void, where Evie used to be and over time Millie discovered she liked Evie after a year of Evie not being in her life.

"you know, I told people that that was my first kiss" Millie said causing Evie to sharply look at her surprised " no, Way" Evie said in disbelief "well you better tell people that it wasn't, because I was your first kiss at the age of 10" Evie said proudly causing Millie to laugh.

"I can remember the day, you asked me what it's like to kiss someone and I said I don't know" Evie started but Millie interrupted her.

"so I said why don't we find out" the brunette said looking into Evie's dark green eyes "and then I went like this" Evie leaned in slowly inches away from Millie's lips and growing closer.

Millie's heart started beating faster as Evie got closer, she closed her eyes waiting for Evie's plush lips to make contact with hers, but it never came.

Millie opened her eyes again to see Evie back in her original position watching the laptop "why didn't you kiss me?" Millie asked still looking at Evie who just continues to watch the screen "because i don't need to repeat the actions you know what happend and so do I" Evie said not looking at Millie.

Millie looked down before getting out of the bed "I just need to use the toilet" she said running off into the bathroom locking the door.

Evie sighed 'maybe I said that two harshly' Evie thought, she so desperately wanted to kiss Millie's lips, ever since she and Millie shared they're first kiss, she wanted it to happen again.

But she restrained herself, Evie didn't want her feeling to resurface for the brunette, because if they did, she would be crushed as she knew Millie didn't feel the same.

While Evie was thinking about feelings Millie was in the bathroom letting silent tears fall from her face.

She was in the corner of the bathroom as she held her knees to her chest, she felt like her heart had being crushed but what did she expect.

'why am I like this, I knew she wouldn't feel the same after what I did to her' Millie thought and cried a little more, she desperately wanted Evie, she needed Evie but Millie knew, make a decision, deal with the consequences, just like she knew she'd have to deal with the fall out when Evie finds out she lied about the reason why, she left her after Evie admitted her feelings.

'why was I so stupid' Millie thought thinking back to the time she left Evie all those years ago.

"if I didn't act so stupidly, I'd be with Evie now' Millie kept thinking over and over again, each time making more tears fall out of her eyes.

They're was a knock on the bathroom door making Millie take her head off her knees "Millie?" Evie asked shyly "you ok, you've being in there for 5 minutes" she said again.

Millie got up and cleaned herself up in the mirror, sorting her hair out and wiping her face from the tear streaks on her cheeks.

Millie opened the door to see Evie with a worried face but Millie kept to the English stiff upper lip and showed no emotion at all.

"so, uh, what was you doing?" Evie asked a little awkwardly Millie walked past her "isn't it obvious, I was using the toilet" Millie said bluntly as she made her way back to double bed.

Evie looked at her as she removed the laptop and tubs of ice cream off the bed and got into it laying down, Evie knew Millie was upset with her, Millie did the whole ignoring or bluntness when she was upset.

But Evie didn't know what to do, so she just sighed and got into the double with Millie both staying at each end of the bed avoiding each others touch, but it wasn't difficult as the bed was massive.

On end of the bed was Millie quietly crying while the other was Evie regretting what she didn't do and kiss Millie.