005 Her Voice 005

The group found a karaoke bar and got a table, Millie was about to sit next to Evie but Sadie beat her to it, Evie saw Millie's upset face "Sadie, can we swap sides, I have a weak bladder and will go to the toilet a lot" Evie said and Sadie complied and they swapped, once Evie sat down she patted the seat next to her and gave Millie a small smile.

Millie sat down and smiled at Evie, a waitress came up to the table "hi, I'm Zoe and I'll be your waitress for today, what can I get everyone?" Zoe asked with a smile.

Finn and Sadie ordered their drinks and Zoe looked at Evie "could I please have a irn bru?" Zoe looked at Evie wearily as did Sadie and Finn, Millie laughed a little "irn bru isn't sold in America" Evie blushed a little embarrassed "ok, I'll just have a diet coke please" Zoe wrote it down and Millie ordered the same as Evie.

"so is anyone gonna sing then?" Finn asked and Millie smiled at Evie "nah, I don't sing" Evie said with a chuckle.

"come on, Evie. You have a great singing voice just go up and sing" Millie said, she remembered how sometimes on stormy night when they had a sleep over because she was scared when the lighting striked, Evie sang lullabys untill Millie fell to sleep.

"ok, but after I do, you have to go up as well" Evie said to Millie who nodded in agreement "so what you gonna sing?" Sadie asked.

Evie looked at Millie and immediately knew what song to sing, it would be a song that would tell Millie I still like you but do you like me.

Evie went onto the stage and the other side started playing.

"In the beginning
I never thought it would be you" Evie sang softly, earning the attention from everyone in the bar.

"When we were chilling
Smiling in the photo booth" Evie sang glancing at Millie, who had a small smile on her face. The first time Evie and Millie met, they connected instantly and to remember the day, they went into a photo booth and took silly photos.

"But we got closer (yeah)
Soon you were eating off my spoon
You're coming over
And we would talk all afternoon" the many sleepovers the two shared, they always talked about the wired things in life, and spoon feed each other ice cream, it was the best times they had, both girls loved them and missed them.

"Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Find your hands all over me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, We're going all the way." Evie and Millie looked deep into each others eyes, both full of lust.

Millie in that moment wanted to go on the stage and kiss Evie so much but she restraint herself and continued to watch as the beautiful Evie continued.

"Tonight
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know we ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure
So tonight kiss me like it's do or die
And take me to the other side"

Evie then winked at Millie causing her breath to hitch, Finn and Sadie looked between the two Sadie was a little upset but understood and Finn had a knowing smile.

"This could be perfect (yeah)
But we won't know unless we try (try)
I know you're nervous
So just sit back and let me drive" Evie then swayed her hips sexually as she walked along the stage and blew a kiss to Millie, Millie let out a little moan, luckily nobody hear her over the crowd cheering.

"Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Find your hands all over me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, "We're going all the way." .
.

Tonight
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July
Just take me to the other side
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know we ain't friends anymore
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure
So tonight just take me to the other side

So Tonight we'll just get drunk
Disturb the peace
Let your love crash into me
And then you bite your lip
Whisper and say, "We're going all the way."

Tonight
Take me to the other side
Sparks fly like the Fourth of July (yes, we do, yeah)
Just take me to the other side (take me, baby)
I see that sexy look in your eyes
And I know we ain't friends anymore (oh, no)
If we walk down this road
We'll be lovers for sure
So tonight (so tonight) kiss me like it's do or die (kiss me, kiss me)
And take me to the other side

(Whoa)
Take me to the other side
(Whoa)
And take me to the other side
(Whoa)
Kiss me like it's do or die
(Whoa)
And take me to the other side

Once Evie finished singing the crowd erupted into applause and whistles as she went back to her table, the three were stunned especially Millie who understood what Evie was trying to say immediately and once the blonde sat down, Millie secretly grabbed hold of Evie's hand under the table both glancing at each other with a small smile.

"how the hell do you sound that good?" Finn asked totally surprised by Evie's vocal talent "I've always being able to sing, must have good pipes" Evie chuckled.

"so, who was all the fancy moves for, hmm?" Sadie asked and both Evie and Millie blushed a little "they know who they are and I hope it didn't go to waste" Millie tightened her grip on Evie's hand in response "it seems they didn't" Evie whispered so only Millie could hear.

They all took a turn singing and Millie tried to act like how Evie did but was that good, they soon went back to their hotel rooms.