006 Heated Moment 006

Millie and Evie entered their room and sat on the end of the bed not looking at each other.

"so, uh, you still like me?" Millie asked shyly and Evie chuckled "y yeah, even after what you did I still do, but I know your straight and all so" this time Millie chuckled and Evie looked over to her seeing the brunette smiling.

"I discovered I'm bisexual and I kinda like you too" Millie admitted looking away blushing.

Evie thought she heard wrong "what did you say?" she asked in disbelief, Millie looked Evie dead in her blue eyes "I like you, too" they stared at each other for a moment before Millie started leaning in.

Evie watched as Millie got closer, her heart beat quickening as inches became millimeters and soon their lips touched.

Evie began kissing back immediately as her mind went crazy from the contact of Millie Bobby Brown lips, Millie brought both of her hands up to Evie's cheeks and deepened the kiss.

Evie fell back onto the bed and Millie got on top of her, not breaking the kiss, Evie wrapped her arms around Millie's waist as she kissed more forcefully.

They eventually broke apart breathing heavily as they smiled at each other "is it bad that I fantasized about this?" Evie asked and Millie shook her head "no, because I've done the same thing" Millie said before reconnecting her lips to Evie's.

Millie then started to take Evie's top off but Evie stopped her causing Millie to break the kiss and look down at Evie with a confused face "why'd you stop me?" Millie asked and Evie looked down.

"I I uh, we're to young, plus we're not even together" Evie said shyly lying a little getting up form under Millie.

"I I get it if you don't want to right away and would you, Evie Woods do me the pleasure of being my first girlfriend?" Millie asked with a smile and Evie nodded excitedly "yes" she said with a big smile but it turned into a smaller one as she place her hand onto Millie's "thanks Mills, for understanding" Millie then kissed Evie's cheek "its ok, come on, we better get to bed, you still have to meet Gaten Caleb and Noah and trust me, you'll need sleep when dealing with Noah Schnapp" Millie said causing them both to chuckle.

"ok, I'll just put my PJs on" Evie said and got up grabbing some PJs and walking into the bathroom "wait, why you going in their?" Millie asked.

"I ain't giving you no strip tease, also I like to change before doing my teeth" Evie said and Millie blushed as Evie closed the door to the bathroom.

After they both got ready for bed, they got in and Evie cuddled up to Millie "why can't I cuddle you?" Millie pouted and Evie chuckled lightly "you can cuddle me tomorrow night and besides your like a Teddy bear" Evie said placing her head on Millie's chest and her leg over Millie's.

"ok, fine but tomorrow night, I'm cuddling you, no ifs, no buts, no coconuts" Millie said which caused Evie to laugh.

"deal, as long as you do that thing you use to do when I slept over at your house" Millie nodded and Evie place her head once again on Millie's chest.

The brunette brought her hand and started drawing circles on Evie's back, it was something she did when Evie couldn't sleep and within Minutes Evie started lightly snoring which brought a smile to Millie's face, she then kissed Evie's four head "good night Eve" she said quietly a she closed her eyes falling into sleep.