004 Rivalry 004

In the morning Evie woke up to fine herself snuggling up to Millie with her head in the crook of the brunettes neck, Millie had her arms over Evie's slender frame holding her.

Evie blushed as she slowly untangled herself from Millie and went into the bathroom to get a shower ready for the day a head.

Evie stripped down and got into the shower, turning on the hot water, she started washing herself, she thought about yesterday and sighed 'what am I going to do?' Evie thought to herself.

She couldn't think of anything to do about her current situation with Millie, she could just ignore her feelings and carry on, or confess them again and be turned down.

After Evie turned off the water and rapped herself up in a towel she walked out of the bathroom to see Millie wide awake and looking at her phone, she seemed to be happy about the thing she was looking at because she had big smile on her face.

Evie got Millie's attention but once Millie looked, she instantly went bright red, her eyes scanned Evie's body, the towel didn't leave much to her imagination as it was tight around Evie showing off her curves and chest.

"uh, you can use the bathroom now" Evie said shyly braking Millie out of her trance as she quickly got out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

Evie began drying herself and got dressed, wearing some blue skinny jeans, white Nike trainers and black top.

Once she was done getting dressed Millie was done and came out of the bathroom.

Evie turned round and was mesmerised with the sight before her, Millie saw Evie staring and blushed a little before sitting on the bed and drying her hair, suddenly they're was a knock at the door and Evie went up to it and opened it a tiny bit to see a ginger girl "can I help you?" Evie asked.

"uh, is this Millie's room?" the ginger asked "Millie Bobby Brown?" Evie said and the ginger nodded.

Evie turned back to Millie "Millie, some ginger girl is at the door for you" Evie said.

"oh, let her in, it's Sadie" Evie opened the door and the ginger had an angry look on her face before she saw Evie.

Sadie was taken back by Evie's beauty, she scanned from top to bottom and found no imperfection on her "excuse me" Evie said bringing Sadie out of her trance.

The ginger blushed and went inside the room and sat on a chair opposite the bed "hi, Sadie" Millie said happily greeting her friend, Sadie smiled back.

"so, who's this fine girl?" Sadie asked looking over to Evie who blushed, Millie glared at Sadie but the ginger took no notice "I'm Evie, the new cast member" Evie said putting her hand out to shake.

Sadie took it with a smile "nice to meet you, I'm Sadie but you all ready knew that. Also what part are you playing?"

"she's playing Eleven's new sister thats found in Russia" Millie said feeling jealously rise through her as she continued to dry her hair.

"I'm also Max's new love interest so who plays Max?" Evie said and Millie suddenly looked at Evie with an unrecognised emotion on her face.

"oh, nice I'm the one who plays Max so Evie, do you want to get to know each other maybe go for a walk?" Sadie asked her with a smile.

Evie blushed a little and nodded "yeah, sounds nice" Sadie smiled wider as the two went out of the door leaving Millie raging with anger and jealously.

She rushed herself to get ready as she didn't want Evie falling for Sadie instead of her.

Millie rushed out of the room spotted Evie and Sadie on the ground floor talking to Finn, Millie ran to the lift and pressed the ground button many times, she was impatient with the lift as it finally reached the ground floor.

Millie made her way over to Evie and stood next to her "Hey Mills" they all said happily

"have you met Evie?" Finn asked and Millie smiled seeing an opportunity to steal Evie from Sadie "yeah, I knew her way before we started Stranger Things I'm her best friend" Millie said proudly glancing at Evie, she couldn't tell what emotion was on her face.

"are you now?" Sadie questioned crossing her arms "if your her best friend, who was her first kiss, only best friends know that" Sadie said raising her eye brow.

Millie smiled and looked Sadie dead in the eyes "me, I was her first kiss and she was mine" Sadie looked shocked and Finn so did Finn "you told us Finn was your first kiss"

"I did but I didn't know what you all would say if I said my first kiss was with a girl" Millie admitted.

Evie grabbed Millie's arm and led her away from the two co-star "what the fuck are you trying to do?" Evie asked in a whisper.

"trying to prove a point to Sadie that I am your best friend" Millie whispered back, Evie closed her eyes and sighed "well could you do it in a non bitchy way, I get it if your jealous that I'm getting new friends-" Evie began but Millie cut her off "I'm not jealous" she said harshly.

Evie just started at her "OK, yeah totally" Evie said walking off back to two children.

Millie was now determined to get Evie to fall for her again but she had no idea were to start and slowly followed Evie back to Finn and Sadie.

But while she was walking she thought about last night, she had woken up in the middle of the night needing a glass of water and the toilet, once she got up and did everything she needed, she got back into the bed but once she did Evie leaned over and hugged into Millie, leaving her blushing, the brunette didn't want her to leave the position they were now in, so she wrapped her arms around Evie, which caused Evie to snuggle into Millie tighter with a warm smile.

Millie thinking this will never happen again, she got her phone and took a picture while kissing Evie's four head both girls smiling a little.

Once Millie got back to the group Finn suggested about going somewhere to hang out so, Evie suggested one of her favourite places which was a karaoke bar, everyone agreed and found a close one and started walking to it.