⚝ Scoups ⚝

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

You were waiting for your boyfriend, Scoups as you all know he is a leader of Seventeen.

You waiting for him to come back home since he left to go to his practice earlier morning. Right now, it's already midnight at 2 in the morning.

You heard a door knob twisting. You know he already here. You sat on your couch in the living room.

He quietly walked in with a tired sigh with his hand on his forehead, massaging his temple.

He realize that you here. “Oh y/n? What are you doing?”

He came up to you with a opened arm trying to hug you. You stand up from the couch and opened your arm, hug him tightly.

“Why are you not asleep?” he asked with his tired voice but maintained his sweet voice.

“I'm waiting for you”

He swing you side to side while you guys craving for each other warmth.

“you don't have to. If you tired, you can go to sleep.” he said, broke the hug and look at you.

“I'm not tired, so I'm waiting for you. You must be tired, let's go to sleep now” you hold his hand while dragging him to your bedroom.

“You can sleep first. I'm gonna take a shower for awhile, okay?” he said.

“Okay” you nod.

You slowly made your way to your bed. You heard the bathroom door opened and closed. You assume he showered as you heard the sound of water from your bathroom.

You tugged yourself inside your blanket and laying comfortably. The sound of water already stop. He walk out from the bathroom. He see you sleep peacefully.

He smiling to himself. Wondered why he is so lucky to get a girl like you. He made his way to you, all smiley. He forget how exhausted he was when he saw you.

He laid down beside you. Stroking your hair slowly. He sniffed your hair, taking in your good smell. He muttered under his breath.

“I love you my dear y/n”

Unfortunately, you heard it. Smiling to yourself, you said “I love you too”

He was quite shock that you heard it because he thought that you already sleep. You opened your eyes, look at him lovingly. He stared back at your eyes. Making you blushing, madly.

He chuckled. He planted his kiss on your forehead before he drifted off to his sleep.

You continue to stared at him, taking in his beauty from his eyes to his chin. You realize how lucky you were to know him.

You closed your eyes, ready to sleep.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

Don't get your hopes too high cuz I'm not promising anyone to update frequently since we know the viruses covid-19 has spread to each world. And my country right now, has to lock down (it means I got no Internet) from the virus to keep the people healthy. So I advice you guys to always wash your hands every hours and use hand-sanitizer frequently. Oh and don't forget the face mask. Bye~ vote and comment if you like it.