❋ Joshua ❋

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

You walking through the corridor inside your school. While you walked, you saw a poster on a bulletin board. The poster was about 'competition singing'.

Since you good in singing, not to bragged but you've already win a dozen prizes. This would be easy for you. Inside your heart, there is a tiny little bit of scared.

You take a picture of poster, to see more detail about it. You continued to walk to your first class.

«»

That's how, you are here right now, at the back stage. You tried to calm yourself. But you just getting more shaking. You don't know why you felt nervous as heck, even you always do this.

Maybe it's because there is a lot of people coming from different school. You heard the rumors, they were incredibly good.

You loose your grip around the microphone. You look at your sweaty palm. You felt someone presence behind you. You don't want to look up because you will get more nervous.

But the person make you look up to him, with his slender finger put under your chin. “Hey are you nervous?”

For you, you would be answer don't you see that I'm nervous as heck right now. 

You trying to zipped up your mouth before anything words out of the line come out. You tried to act casually but it just won't make it. You nodded your head, shakily.

He held your hands in his. His hands were warmed. You relaxed under his touch. Suddenly, it's make you felt secured.

You were not shaking anymore. But you feel the loud thumps in your chest and the tingling butterflies inside your stomach.

Am I falling in love with him?

Your face getting redden.

So what if I like him, right?

You see that he worriedly looking at you. His face is telling 'are you sick' face. You just shook your head side to side, but inside you felt like animals going around after the zoo worker let them out. That's what I felt right now.

You were snapped in your dazed by the Emcee call out your name. You felt confident, not the nervous anymore.

He slightly mouthed at you a Goodluck before you turned into the stage. Their loud clapped erupted the hall. You smiled at them, waving at your friends. You will sing a song from Hyuna, Flower Shower.

You started the first line,

I just wanna be your flower saeppalgaeyo nan
hyanggiroun hyanggiro beolttedeuri kkoyeo
hok shideureodo Don’t you worry dashi pijana
pieonaneun nae Color shiseondeuri moyeo

After your amazing performance, they once again clapped their hands loudly.

You bowed to the judge and returned to the back stage. You wiped off your sweat, after you take a chucked off the bottle.

You watch the next performance, goes on and on. You were starstruck and awe because of their professional performance. You really don't have any hope to win.

You waited for a last competitor.  The clapped is more louder than your performance. You were shooketh. It's a boy who had calm you down earlier. He brought his guitar with him. He look beside him to you, he gently smile at you. You give him a thumbs up.

You slowly swayed side to side, listen to his angelic voice. His voice made through your heart. Once again it's made a loud thump, you scared that it might be heard by one of the staff. But they casual do their work, like there nothing happened. Of course it wouldn't be heard, it's inside your body.

Not knowing what happened next, the boy on the stage bowed to the judges. He proceed his ways to the backstage, where you at.

He smile widely like a mad person. “Aren't you not shocked by my nice voice?” he flipped his imaginary long hair, when he caught you staring at him.

“I know I'm amazing” he added. You chuckled. “of course you are amazing!” you exclaimed made his ears turn crimson red.

“Likewise” he returned. You smiled at him, you extended your hand to him, he look at you confused painted on his face.

“I'm y/n. Since we've meet earlier we don't know each other's name. what's yours?”

“I'm Joshua, but you can call me yours” he winked at his last words.

You gasped.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

Ready for the next chapter. Vote and comment if you like it.