✬ DK ✬

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

You were sitting at your favourite place in the library. once you found the place had a bean bag and closed to where your favourite books. you were sitting comfortably on the bean bag and reached for a book. it's kind of near you, so you can reached it.

You putting your earphone inside your ear, blasting a soft song to get matched with the book. you are so into the book, that you don't realize someone had took a sit beside yours.

You suddenly felt a hot warm breathe beside you. you turn your head to meet eye to eye with a totally stranger and worse, your face are only an inches with a stranger.

You yelped and pushed the stranger away, make the stranger stumbled onto his seat. you scratched your head, felt guilty. “uhhh” you want to started the conversation but somehow your words got stuck. oh maybe because of his angelic face.

“uhh sorry for my action awhile ago” he rubbed behind his neck. “I'm just trying to read the book. it's kinda interesting.”

“oh” is all you said with your tomato face.

“you can read it if you interest in this book” you said while handing the book on your hand to him. he shook his head. “no no you can read it first while I'm checking the other books” he awkwardly said.

Your sudden laugh make him turn to you, confused painted on his face. “you are so awkward” you bluntly said.

he laughed with you. you guys stopped your laugh after being scolded with the librarian lady.

you trying to stifled your laugh but you can't hold because the boy doing a funny face. you laughed once again. by the end, you guys got kicked out by the librarian that scolded us earlier.

You chuckled slightly after went out from the library. he turned to you, “what's funny?” he asked.

“nothing, it just we got kicked out is still lingering on my mind”

“I'm DK, what's yours?” he stopped walking, same as you.

“I'm y/n.” you smiled gently at him. “you want to hang out with me, like now?” he asked you.

“sure! where we want to go?” you raised your eyebrows.

“umm, cafe? to know each other?” he exclaimed.

“eyy we were just met, and you want to flirt with me already?” you nudged his shoulder.

“why not?” he smiled at you.

“tsk such a flirt” you playfully rolled your eyes.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴
vote and comment if you like it.