❋ Joshua ❋

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

You were screaming with the other fans, cheering for Seventeen. You waving your light stick as high as you can so that one of the members noticed you. You thought maybe one of them would notice you since you sat the most near seat next to stage.

Fortunately, Joshua came to your section and sending us a wink. "Ahhh!" you shouted feeling your heart beat increased.

You had tears stained on your cheeks because of how happy you were sitting here infront of Seventeen. It's made you tear up.

You took out your phone recording them dancing crazily on the stage. Moreover, DK on stage doing that dance with Very Nice song in the background.

They parted away and started to scattered around the stage. And Joshua again, come to your section, waving and giving away his mini hearts.

He suddenly approached you, taking your phone from your grip. You were shocked that you just stay still. He opened the camera app and posing for the picture . He called the other members to take pictures in your phone.

You can't believe your eyes, all Seventeen members taking their turned to take a picture of themselves and save on your phone. You might die there and at that time. But you had to live your life so that you can adoring them in your phone.

Not knowing by you, Joshua add his number on your contact number since you didn't locked your phone with any pin or pattern. He smiled while looking at your picture on home screen.

He sent some of your pictures to his phone through his contact number. (If you forgot that). He handed your phone back while secretly giving you a wink. He does a call me gesture at you.

You of course already dead and wishing this to be all real and not a dream. You turned to the fans that sat next to you. "can you slap me for a while if you are not busy?"

what's kind of question is that?  You thought.

"uhh you sure?" the girl asked weirdly.

"yup, I want to know if this a dream or a reality" you closed your eyes and waited for her to slap you.

"okay" she slapped you not too hard but enough to wake you up from your dream. You were confused as to why you didn't woke up yet.

"why am I not wake up yet?" you asked the girl again.

"you love to joking don't you?" she chuckled lightly. "you are not asleep while this concert on going right?" she added.

"what do you mean concert?" you asked dumbfounded. "yow! are you an idiot or what? You are here on Seventeen's concert and Joshua just taking your phone earlier. Wake up gurl and enjoy this concert" she shaking your shoulder make your head go dizzy.

"okay okay stop shaking me!" she stopped. And continue enjoy the concert. You were red like really really red. You imagining things. You flushed red again. You swaying your light stick with your red face. You had caught Joshua staring at you some times.

You has to bow your head down so that you wouldn't caught his eyes staring intensely towards you. Unfortunately, the concert has ended smoothly but you with your red face.

When you walked out, some fans running to you and casually talked like they know you. They said you are so lucky to have Joshua's pictures and same along with Seventeen members. You just thanking them.

You suddenly remembered his gesture.

What did he mean by call him?

You were confused. You didn't have his number on your phone. You heard a ding on your phone. You opened an app for messages.

Your soon to be boyfriend Josh❤️
You didn't call me huhu T^T I already told you to call me.

Since when I had a boyfri-

You stopped your thoughts.

Is this JOSHUA?!

You shrieked loudly, making people around you looking at you weirdly. You seems about to faint. Your knees were weak and you just about to fall hard on the floor. But a pair of arms caught you before you fall down.

The person smirked, "are you already fall for me?" Joshua asked with you in his arms.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴
Welp I had to end like that. Imagine your reactions to continue this imagines. Sksksk😂. Anyways vote and comment if you like it.