❉ Woozi ❉

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

Woozi had a stress time. You as his best friend, trying to consoled him. But he just don't listen to you.

He was stressed because he said that he couldn't found a good lyrics for his team which is Seventeen.

You tried to cheer him up by always stopped by at his studio. When you went there, he always said he won't leave the studio until he wrote a good lyrics.

But of course you are not giving it up like that. You didn't take it to your heart if he throw his tantrum at you. Because you know, he were not in his mind at that time.

Today, you decided to cooked for yourself and for him. You cooked jajangmyeon and bibimbap.

You packed the food nicely into the container. You were happy this morning because you thought he will let his mind rest out for once. You want him to open up at you. You want to know his problem so that you can help him.

You happily walk out from your house. You wore your worn out shoes. You skipped from your house to the studio. You finally arrived at Pledis Ent.

You take one fresh breath before made your way to the entrance. You smile widely to the lady at the reception. She smiled back since she know you.

You finally reach to the lift. You press 3 that reveal with a blue light on it. You wait till it reach 3th floor.

You walked out from the lift. Through the way, I heard many practice room blasting with a song. Of course this is where the trainees practice.

Your breath stuck at your lung once you arrived at his studio. You take a breath one last time. Before twisting the door knob.

You stuck out your head, to see where he is. You see him leaning against the wall. While trying to calm himself. You walked in slowly, trying not to noticed by him.

You dragging your feet towards him, after you settle down your foods and your bag. You leaning against the wall beside him.

You felt him tense by your presences.

“What are you doing here?” he asked quietly.

“Trying to cheer you up” you casually said.

“Why are you being like this?” he muttered.

“What do you mean?” you asked confused as to what he meant.

“Being nice to me even I let out my anger at you.”

“you know, I'm your best friend. And I know you are not in your state of your mind at that time. So I'll not take it to heart if you lash your anger at me.”

He finally turn his head up to look at you. This is his first sincere smile since he stress out.

You don't know what you think, but you reached for him to hug him. He returned the hug. You rubbed his back to comfort him.

“You know man can cry too” you said. As if on cue, you hear a sniffling and sobbing. You know it's from him.

You ruffled his hair in a comfort way to calm him. He stopped crying but still sobbing. he pulled from the hug, rubbing his sore eyes.

You can see that his eyes red from all the crying. You sighed before taking his hands for you to hold.

“Can you tell me your problems?” you finally said.

He nodded. He telling you his problems one by one and crying again. He said that he felt useless because he can't even do a song for his group.

“I j-just don't h-have an inspiration t-to write them” he hiccuped.

You suddenly leaned in. You were an inches before you reached for his lips. He close the gap between you guys with he leaned in too. He attached his lips with yours.

You guys were so into the kissed. He forgot his stress while you forgot to comfort him. You pulled away.

“s-sorry I had to do shut you up, for a moment” you flushed read while your heart thumping crazily against your chest.

He chuckled. “nah it's okay, I like it anyway. Thanks for taking care of me and being concern.” he push your hair out of your face and tugged in behind your ears.

“D-don't mention it” you kept your head down. He put his finger under your chin, push lightly upwards to see your eyes.

“how about a date in this studio to repay your kindness?” he insisted.

You nodded happily. He hug you and you hug back. He pulled away and taking the foods on the floor, bringing it at you.

“What did you cook?” he asked eagerly.

“Your favourites” you smiled cutely. In returned, he pinched your cheeks.

You successfully comfort him but in other way and you liked the way it is.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴
Vote and comment if you like it!