pool party harry (by uno

i was very drunk last night, trippinf over myself as i paced the city streets. suddenly, a car pulls up from behind me. HONK HONK. "get in sexcccc!" shouted none other than jackson wank from his ferrari. it was only a twoseater so i had to sit on junguks 🅱️ig 🅱️ick in the passenger seat. we arrived at the party, i was already drunk, so dived in the pool headfirst. at the bottom was... HARRY STYLES? 😱harry styles grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in for a smooch. i slapped his face very slowly due to the water, and we had a fightscene in -2x speed. i then felt myself being grabbed by the feet out of water, face to face with jacks moms wink. beside him was junglock, licking his lipssuddenly there was a gasp, i felt my head hit jacksons naked toes. the last thing i saw was a crusty dusty looking girl who's name probably started with a j. i blackedout. i wokeup and jungoo was sitting in a chair, staring at me. "omg junkoo oppar?" he said "yes bbygirl?" turns out, it wasn't him who said it. i turned to the doorway and saw... bANGCHAN?i shot up from my bed with stains from previous patients on the sheets. bangchan was then infront of me, outstretched arms. i could kindof see his armpit hairs but thats okay. i hugged him, nuzzling into his 🅱️ig 🅱️oy 🅱️resticles. jungoo stared at him with jealous eyes. i looked back to bangchan. "who are you again?""you must've lost your memory" bangchan said, resting his hands on my shoulders. i shook my head "i don't know you" his hands dropped, "we're related." i gasped, i looked over to where jungoo sat. he was gone. i looked back at bangchan and suddenly there was a bag over my head. i screamed.