y/n and highschool life • by pas

Y/N was late for their first day of highschool. they ran out of their house, still eating their yogurt as they did. They got onto the second bus (it would be last one for a while, they knew the schedule) and took a seat. Once they got off the bus, they dashed straight into the school. Y/N would be in so much trouble THEY had a test today and their teacher wanted everyone to be there early for some reason y/n forgot. They took a seat and quickly started the test hoping they'd get away with their lateness. "y/n, im letting off this time" ms jian said. Y/n smiled and nodded their head.

after the test, y/n had nothing to do so they just stared at the clock. "ms jian, my teacher has to talk to y/n it's serious!" y/n looked at the door to see eseo. They were confused. " oh, is everything okay?" "uh yeah. but it's still important." ms jian nodded. "okay, go with eseo y/n" y/n got up and Eseo grabbed their hand and they ran to the staircase. " what is going on Eseo?" y/n was so confused. Eseo kissed them on the lips. "im so sorry y/n i really like you.." y/n was surprised.

what in the world?!?!?! y/n was so surprised. "but what about yuuri?" Eseo shook her head. "shes crazy and not the one for me-" YUURI opened the door to the staircase to see Eseo pressing y/n against the wall but what she didn't know what that eseO had just forgotten to move herself. "what!" yUUri yelled. "yuuri, we can explain!" y/n started to say. all of a sudden y/n was rolling down the stairs, did they get pushed? y/n blacked out.to be continued..