An Amusing Fight

Amidts the hatred and unconsidering relationship, Beam started to live his days in the empire. But, not all hated him. There were people who loved him dearly too. Forth's mother. For her, Beam was a gem, a blessing in the family that lacked warmth for years. Her heart hoped for spring to blossom soon. Forth's brother too was fond of him. For him , Beam was like a speck of morning sunshine which he wished would eventually penetrate in the heart of Forth making it to beat beautifully again.

Beam too started to engage in various tasks to overcome the grief of separation. He practices his archery, sword skills, horse riding lessons and at the end of the day, the books would bring him sleep.

Forth would now anticipate each day without knowing why. Even while busy, he would never forget to taunt Beam. For revenge as he convinces himself. And he became more childish while acting with Beam. None of them were less.

The people too were mesmerised by Beam. His brave skills, acts of kindness as he often gave them food to fill their exhausted stomachs, clothes to protect themselves from winter, money to help the growing children and above all, love. His beauty surely matched his heart.

- - - - - - - - -

The chirping of birds could be heard in this hour of dusk. A little before the sunrise in the courtyard of the kingdom. A chilly wind blew as Beam was starting his sword practice. He wore a turban and covered his face with it, dressed in all white. Only his sharp eyes were visible. The sword was busy cutting edges in air denoting perfect strokes. A skill for the battlefield.

Forth's pov:

The fluttering of the curtains woke me up.. I wonder Who has opened the door this early? I grab my sword and cautiously walked in the estimated direction. Step by step, running over my brain countless ways to tackle the intruder.

But what I saw made me stunned.

Someone was practicing sword gracefully. I was spellbound.
I approached the person and guess what? Sensing me coming, he aimed his sword at my neck.

It was Baramee.

Good gorgeous! Those killing eyes piercing through my soul.

" Baramee.... What a good day for me to get to observe your skill this early morning.. But are you all show or really  skillful huh? "

" If you want to really test me then okay!! Take your sword! "

" Damn! Baramee, your words are peircing you know! " I said giving him a smirk.

He made a strike to me. I quickly ducked it and waited for him to attack again. I wanted to just defend.

The next attack came from him. He swiftly made a attack by  moving from my left to right.

He got shocked and turned to look at me.

I returned a smirked look as he realised that I had taken off his turban.

" my my... You are gorgeous Beam" I winked at him.

"Forth!! " angrily he stomped towards me and with his strength, pushed me into a pillar with his sword.

I overturned our position and now I was pressing him instead. Bit by bit, I pushed him to bring our faces closer. I can feel our tired and heavy breaths against each other. His eyes travelled from my eyes trembling, then to my lips, lingering there for a few moments and back to my eyes.

" magnificent " I commented seeing his beautiful looks.

" hmmmph! " he snorted and pushed me away and attacked a few direct blows. Damn! Good that I was able to dodge.

" Baramee! For God's sake, remember that I am your husband! Now you don't want to be a widow in such a young age do you?? " I said.

" Don't care! " he replied.

As he chased towards me, I took a plate full of rose petals kept at a corner table in the courtyard and showered him with it.

" heavenly! " I appreciated his beauty again.

" you!..... " as he was going to give another attack again, his friend Kit approached him.

"well Baramee, next time then!" I gave a grin and walked away.

He's expressions are worthy to see when he's angry..

But, that was some good exercise afterall.

With that, I went to my room to freshen up and get ready for the Royal court.
(the court is like a daily office for the Empire's employees).

        * * * * *

Vote^
Comment💜

1/4/20

~Len