Play time

The car turned off a block away from the location. It was an empty warehouse that was being used to shit weapontry for the gang. The gang's leader was inside and aparently had this ring that Roman wanted so badly. Victor reached in the backseat and pulled out two handguns, one for you and one for him. 

You smiled and cocked the gun, hoping you wouldn't need it. "I'll go first, just wait outside." You said walking to the building. You tucked the gun in your pants waistline and walked inside. No one saw you at first but you walked through some rooms before you saw anyone. They immediately drew their guns and grabbed you. 

"What are you doing here?" one of them asked, grabbing your arm roughly. "I came to see Bennett Russo, I need his help." you said acting scared and innocent. "I just thought he'd be here, please don't hurt me." the man snickered and pushed you forward. "He's in there." he said pointing to the next room. You nodded and walked in. 

Bennett was sitting at a desk in the middle of the room talking to someone. He looked over at you and his eyes scanned your body. He waved the man he was talking to away and motioned you over. You blushed and walked over to his desk. "Mr. Russo," you said sweetly. He nodded and a small smirk formed on his lips. 

"I need your help. There are some gang members from Delani that have been messing with me and I heard you're the man to go to for protection." He nodded, "I can definitely help you, but you'll owe me." You leaned your hands down on his desk and crawled on it so you were sitting on the edge opposite of him. 

"What do you want?" you asked innocently. "Surprise me." he said leaning back in his chair. You reached over and grabbed his tie, pulling him to stand. You hopped off the edge of the desk and walked around, gripping the tie tightly. You knew what kind of man he was, he was a tough guy but couldn't handle being bossed around, it was written all over him just by the way you yanked on his tie, he was already getting flustered. 

You pulled his tie hard and he ducked down, you kissed him. He was already lost before you even had to do anything. His hand moved to your side and your hand covered the ring on his finger. You used your other hand to push him off and when he jerked back you slipped the ring into your pocket. It went unnoticed as he gave you a tempted smile. 

You pushed him back until his legs hit the back of the desk. "You know what, on the other hand I think I'm good." you said with a smile. He leaned back down to kiss you again and you put a finger on his lips. "Ah ah, I'll be back." you smile. He nodded and watched you stalk away. 

Once outside the room where he was your pace picked up, you walked past the henchmen and was almost at the door when you heard it. "Hey, stop her she has the ruby!" You began running and ran through the door and past Victor. "Lets go, run run run!" you yelled. He ran behind you and jumped in the car and you were gone before they ever saw your car. 

You walked back into the mansion and flipped the ring into Roman's hand. He looked a bit shocked. "What was that? An hour tops?? How did you do that?" Roman asked. You smirked, "I have my ways." you said cooley. "But how, my guys have been trying for months." You turned to him, biting your lip. 

You grabbed his hands and put them on your waist. He watched you intently. You pulled his hair so his neck was exposed and bit down just lightly enough to elicit a moan from him. He held you a bit tighter. "Whose in control?" you asked tauntingly. "y-you." he sputtered out. 

You took a step back and held up his wallet. "Brain stimulation that gets you to focus on only one thing happening at a time." you smirked. He snatched it back from your hand and laughed, "What in the hell, did you know she could do that Zsasz?" he asked looking over to Victor. The blonde did not look amused in the slightest. 

"Yeah, she has a habit of playing with guys." he snapped slightly before disappearing out of the room. You smiled at Roman and followed Victor. It took you a minute to catch up with him. "Hey." you said shoving his back making him turn around. "What?" he snapped. You gasped a little bit. "You're jealous." you said, a smile creeping onto your lips. "I'm not jealous." he said watching you as you stalked closer to him. "Whatever you say Mr. Zsasz." you cooed. 

His face grew tight as stone at the name. He reached a hand out and grabbed your throat. "Don't." he said getting close to your face. You giggled as he looked your features over. Your eyes and smile, everything that taunted him. "What are you gonna do about it?" you asked. "Watch." he said pushing your neck away from his hand and leaving you stand there.